Morality of Vampires

Arcuied pov:I walked around just pacing back and forth, frustrated by everything. Not only did Roa get away, but my sister is now involved; she hates Roa but works with Wallachia.

"Damn it!" I yelled and punched a nearby tree.

Ciel was slumped against a tree, and she glared at me.

"You aren't the only one that's mad," she commented.

"Can it be, you worthless garbage pile? My sister is stronger than ever before, and she will stop us from defeating Wallachia!" I growled

"Why do you even care?" Ciel asked

"Because Sion..."  I sighed

"Elisia, we should go," Noel said.

"No, give me a minute." Ciel stater

I glared at her. She wants to be here and mock me for my failure.

"Do you have a sister?" Ciel questioned 

"Yes, not only has she stolen my hair, but she's grown stronger than before. She may be closer to the crimson moon than me, but we need to get rid of her," I said.

Ciel nodded, but she didn't seem to really understand what I was saying. I don't need a moron like her to understand.

"Go away; you won't be helping us defeat Wallachia," I said.

Ciel shook her head.

"Look, we can't let vampires deal with Wallachia; the church needs to dispose of him," Ciel said.

"No, this is a battle between Sion and her father; stay out of it!" I yelled

"Stop yelling..." Ciel angrily growled.

I rolled my eyes and clenched my fist. I need to cool off. Maybe I should drop by the flat and see Sion.

"Goodbye," I said in annoyance.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ciel asked

"Away..." I said.

Ciel stood up and threw a key at me. I blocked it, whacking it away, and the key almost hit Noel.

"Leave me alone." I snarled

Ciel began to charge up. I glared at her and lunged at her, kicking her in the face and causing her to fall to the ground. Noel was about to jump in, but Ciel stopped her.

"Arcueid, are you having a fit?" Ciel asked

I growled at her, not even noticing that my eyes were glowing red in the darkness.

"Oh, you're losing it, huh?" Ciel mocked 

I began to use my mystic eyes of enchantment. "Go away..." I growled.

Noel began to leave, but Ciel stood her ground and stared at me. "No," she said, running over and slapping Noel, snapping her out of her trance.

"Why do you always have to be a thorn in my side, Ciel?" I asked

"I'm not you; you're just crying about your failures." Ciel sighed

I growled at her and sprinted towards her, slashing, but she ducked under my claws. She jabbed a key towards me, but I knocked it away before grabbing onto her and throwing her away.

"You are the failure. Ciel, clearly you are a failure as a vessel, and as a fighter, you are pathetic and a worthless annoyance!" I said

"Arcueid..." Ciel sighed 

She didn't seem to want to back down; this was going to be her funeral.

I lunged at her only to get a key thrown at me by her. It grazed my face, and the pain slowed me down enough that Ciel managed to grab me and throw me away.

"Ciel, I'm going to kill you once and for all!" I hissed

"I want to see you try!" Ciel yelled

She pulled out two keys and spun them around, trying to look stylish.

"Elisia, we don't have time for this!" Noel shouted

Ciel didn't listen; she ran at me, jumped at me, and began to try to cut me, but I dodged all the attacks she threw at me.

"Pathetic annoyance!" I hissed before I backhanded.

"You are the annoyance. Where do you think you get off Arcueid telling us what we can't do? Besides, you gain nothing from helping Sion, so where would you help that woman!?" Ciel asked

"No vampire wants to cure vampirism, that's what I thought, but Sion and Sacchin do," I said.

"So why the hell do you care that all vampires are the same ruthless creatures? I don't care how much Sion and Yumizuka can hide their desires; they're the same as you and want to kill!" Ciel shouted

"You are annoying; you act like all vampires are the same. I promise you, we aren't all the same." Sion and Sacchin have shown me that I believe in them now. I said 

Ciel looked at me in astonishment. She acted like she couldn't believe my words. She thinks the world must be black and white. She hasn't progressed at all. She thinks all vampires are evil.

"One day you'll figure out that vampires aren't all evil," I said.

"Yeah, right, I'll never feel sympathy for vampires." Ciel said

"And you're a heartless moron." I said 

"Shut up, Arcueid, you are always busy hurting others and spending time with Shiki," Ciel said.

"Shut up, I only like Shiki because he makes me pancakes," I said to her.

"See, you only use people!" Ciel shouted 

I growled at her again, sending her a slash her way. She dodged the projectile and threw a key at me. I caught it midair and threw it back at her. It stabbed her in the chest and probably hit her heart. She began to cough blood.

"I know you can't die." I scoffed

Ciel glared at me and stood up, pulling the key out of her chest. She sighed at me.

"Arcuied, I'm going to put you down for good," she told me.

"Are you sure you don't have your virgin armor or the seventh holy scripture?" I said.

"I don't need them; I'm stronger than you," she told me.

I shook my head in disagreement. She could barely beat Dr. Arach; this isn't a fight she can win, but she insists on fighting me for some reason.

"Ciel, I'll put you down." I told her as I got into a fighting stance.

"Don't steal my line, and I'd like to see you try," she said.

Our usual battle was about to start again.