Ghoul Swarm

Sion pov: Sacchin decided to hold off Pimate Murder on her own, leaving it up to me and Ries to reach our destination.

"Sion, hold on," Ries mumbled.

I looked back at Ries, who was oddly out of breath; she was exhausted already, and we hadn't fought yet.

"Are you okay, darling?" I ask

"I... I am," she said to me.

"You clearly aren't. Why are you saying this when you are exhausted? Did you not sleep?" I question

"Sion, I did sleep, but..." She kept pausing for some reason, and I watched as she practically passed out right on the spot.

"You need to rest," I said to her.

"Rest!? We don't have time to rest; your father is going on a massacre, and you expect me to rest!?" Ries yelled

I remembered what I and my sister talked about.

Flashback...

"Sion... I know you have seen future visions. I know you have seen how this ends. You know that you are going to lose the battle or lose everything in this battle.

I looked at Sialim, who was so fixated on the future that it may be a faux vision.

"You are so focused on the possible immanent destruction of the world; have you stopped and thought that they may be red herrings?" I asked

"Yes, I have, but Sion, the destruction of everything is only going to happen because you are trying to find happiness and solace in the hand you've been dealt!" Sailim stated

"Are you trying to tell me I'm supposed to suffer for everything to be right?" I questioned

End of Flashback...

"You need to rest if you aren't feeling well. I don't want you to push yourself because I will see my biggest fear come true otherwise." I say

"Sion, you worry too much," Ries says.

"That is true... but I know that Sialim does have a point. I can't just sweep this under the rug. I can't just expect everything to go right because that isn't how life works. I have to be able to win and protect as many people as I can, you included," I tell her.

"We can't rest. I can't rest as the Mother of the Church; I must battle as hard as I can, and to be committed to you, the woman I love, I have to fight as hard as I possibly can."

"Ries, you have to rest, though!" I say

A bunch of ghouls began to swarm us, and we began to look around. Ries grabbed her weapon and prepared to fight.

"We can't rest clearly," she sighed.

I got in front of her and said, "I'll handle this."

She looked at me, confused by my sudden desire to protect her, and she sighed. "You have to quit this," she worriedly said.

I exhaled and rolled my eyes. "No," I say to her angrily since I need to make sure she survives this because I love her.

"Sion, what are you doing!?" Ries asked as I wrapped her up in wire.

"Protecting you..." I growl.

As I went to attack a ghoul my eyes flashed and I saw the same vision as before...

"S-ion...." Riesbyfe managed to choke out. I looked at the girl that was in front of me, but she vanished in front of my eyes.

"Riesbyfe!" I yelled, "Where did you go!?" I asked while looking around frantically for the woman. I felt sweat begin to slide down my face and the air turn tense, making it hard to breathe.

I looked at the ground and there I saw Riesbyfe. She was lying in a pool of blood, her body was mutilated, and the front of her was completely carved open. I felt the urge to throw up, but at the same time I began to drool because her blood was gushing out of her at a rapid pace. But I shook my vampiric desires off, picking her up and holding her tightly.

"What happened!?" I asked

"S-ion "I'm sorry I couldn't help you fight." She coughed, and a tear began to stream down her face.

"Tell me what happened!" I yelled

"You are pathetic," Wallachia laughed. "You are supposed to be a goddess, my successor, but you have no power. These so-called friends have made you too weak." My father scoffed.

"Damn you!" I screamed as I ran at him, but he dodged me, slashed, and reached down, picking up someone.

He had Saachin by the throat, his fingers plunged into her neck, and he began to squeeze hard. "What if I killed her?" He asked, wanting to see me rage.

"I'll kill you..." I snarled while I began to hyperventilate, "You bastard!" I roared

"Now, is that how you talk to your father?" Wallachia asked

"You son of a bitch!" I screamed I whipped my wire at my father, but it went through him: "You'll pay!" I hissed. He looked at me and began to laugh.

"Pay for what, darling?" Wallachia asked

"For what you did to my girlfriend and best friend!" I screamed, and he chuckled at my statement, practically rolling on the ground.

"My dear, you don't know you did it yourself." He told me

"Why would I have done this to them?" I questioned as I looked at their mutilated bodies.

"You are strong. I can't wait to kill you both!" Arcueid cackled as she appeared behind Wallachia, trying to slash him.

"Wait both...." I said in horror as I watched a backhanded Arcueid knock her head clean off.

"Why did you do this, Eltnum?" Shiki asked me

I looked at him. His right arm was gone, and his stomach was slashed open. His left leg was almost sawed off, and his right eye was gouged out as well.

"I didn't do anything...." I said

"You killed Akiha, Hisui, Hohaku....." He said, "So now it's your turn.." and he growled. He tried to walk towards me, but his legs snapped like twigs and he fell into the blood puddle.

I saw Ciel was pinned to a nearby tree, and Noel's head was completely sliced off. Ciel desperately tried to break free of her hold and get to her girlfriend. She was suffering.

"What is going on?" I asked in horror as I fell to the ground and threw up. My father walked over to me and patted me on the head.

"Remember when you were sick long ago and I took care of you? Let me take care of you again, okay, honey?" My father asked

"Shut the hell up, you don't care about me!" I screamed, trying to uppercut him, but I went through him.

"Remember when you got your sister sick?" He asked, "She wasn't very happy," he then stated.

"What is your damn problem? Why do you want to make me suffer?" I asked

"Sion, I don't want to do this to you, but you just won't succumb to my influence. You are in your rebellious phase. I understand, but this needs to stop. Respect your father. Take my mantle. All you need is the Tatari. You don't need your pathetic knight or that half-baked vampire."

"You make me sick!" I screamed as I yanked out my barrel replica and shot at him.

"Your weapons don't work. You can't win, so just join the Tatari," he told me.

"No, I will never join you!" I screamed

"I want you to know why you are still so rebellious after you killed all your friends," he told me.

"I didn't do anything!" I screamed at him in desperation. I was trying to convince myself.

"Just so you know, you keep putting these people in danger. You could just make their lives easier by joining me," my father stated.

I snapped back into reality sighing as I realized that I just relived a past vision... well a future vision possible