Second Date

Third person: As soon as Ciel got a call from Riesbyfe, she immediately answered and freaked out when she heard she and Noel were getting a day off. Usually she would work anyway, but she just wanted to spend the day with Noel.

Ciel pov: "Noel, guess who has the day off?" I sang as I leaned over her so our faces were inches apart. She just gazed into each other's eyes. Noel leaned up and kissed me on the lips, pulling me down on the top of her. "I love you" she whispered, before pushing me off of her.

"We should probably go before the other nuns return", Noel groaned as she stood up. She reached out her hand to help me stand back up before pulling me into a hug. " Someone is in a good mood today". I giggled as I kissed her on the cheek.

"Sister Noel and Sister Ciel what are you two doing?" A woman asked, making us jump. We looked up and saw Kiara Kisshouin. " How much of that did you see?" I asked, still a bit shaken from before she looked at me with a stern yet sincere look "all of it" she said with a grin on her face.

"Sister Kiara, please don't tell lieutenant Mario about this" Noel pleaded. Kiara just laughed. "I wouldn't tell that bastard anything" she said as she pat Noel on the shoulder. " You two have fun, I'll cover you", she whispered in my ear before leaving the room.

"We should head out too, Elesia", Noel whispered to me, grabbing my hand and walking towards the door. " Be good Nanako, I'll be back in a bit", I said sternly, making sure the blonde spirit heard me clearly before I was out of sight.

"Noel, where to first?" I cheerfully asked as she looked back towards me. She pulled me in closer and kissed me. "Wherever you want to go darling" she whispered as she pulled me into a warm embrace.

"There is a movie I want to go see" I told her as I rested my chin on her shoulder. She nodded "Alright let's go then" she calmly said as she pulled away from our hug and held my hand again

"Elesia, what movie do you want to go see?" Noel asked, looking back towards me. "Oh, just a romantic comedy about two girls falling in love", I told her as I held her hand tighter.

We went to see the movie. I could tell Noel really enjoyed it, as did I. We both could relate to it since we are a couple, all though movies never seem to get Vampires right

"Do you want to go get lunch, Elesia?" Noel asked me as we exited the theater. I nodded "how about Yakiniku"? I said. She looked at me and laughed "Sure, but I'll make sure to cook yours for you". She chuckled.

We went to the nearest Yakiniku place and sat at the nearest booth. Noel was going to sit across from me but I convinced her to sit next to me. After talking for a little while, we finally began to grill the meat.

"Its been a while since I've been to a Yakiniku place" Noel said as she pressed down the meat. "You want it medium rare or well done Elisia?" She asked "medium". I said she nodded as she flipped the meat strip over.

"Noel, why do you call me Elisia instead of Ciel now?" I asked her as the meat sizzled on the grill. "Elesia is your birth name and we are close enough that I don't feel like I should use your alias" she said as she started putting the meat strips on a plate "take what you want" she said as she started to cook more for herself

"Noel, that's a beautiful name too", I told her while putting some of the strips onto my plate. "thank you Elesia" she giggled, kissing me on the cheek.

"Elisia, you should give Nanako a break and treat her better. I feel like you are less in tune with the seventh holy scripture now, more than ever", Noel suddenly said. I looked at her and nodded. "What do you see, Nanako as our child," I giggled, staring at her. Her face had a pink tint on it. "I mean she could be" she laughed, embarrassed as she tried hiding her face.

"Noel I want to look at you" I said as I moved her hands away from her face. " Also, you have to finish cooking the meat". I laughed "oh shit!!" She said as she hurried to flip the meat before it could burn.

"You are such a mess, but I like that about you". I laughed. She started to laugh too. "I needed someone like you in my life to keep me in check" she chuckled as she pressed the meat down again to cook the other side.

"Work is such a hassle. I mean our superiors expect us to protect the city, right? But what if the time comes when we can't". Noel said as she finished cooking and put her food on the plate. I just sighed as I began to eat.

"Even if we can't, we still will have to try, but I do agree we've been working our asses off" I groaned as I took a bite of food. "You are the last person I expected to hear this from. Since you're always brooding", Noel laughed. I puffed up my cheeks and started to pout. She immediately melted and apologized.

"I'm sorry, Elesia" she whispered, lifting up my chin and kissing me,

We finished up eating and talking about things while we ate. We talked about memories from back in France. I felt like I started understanding Noel more.

"I think we should head out, Elisia" Noel sighed as she got up to stretch. I pulled out my wallet to pay but Noel stopped me. " Don't worry, I got the tab" she said as she put the money on the table.

"Where to next?" I asked. She looked back at me and smiled. " Let's rent a room in a love hotel". She cheered. My face became red. "Absolutely not!!" I yelled as she laughed "Fine, let's get ice cream then" she giggled as we continued our date.