Cornering Roa

Shiki pov: I managed to awaken on my own, but now I need to try to keep myself awake so the other version of me doesn't wake up. As long as I stay as myself, it should be fine.

I lunged forward and slashed at Roa, who barely dodged the attack.

"You are Shiki, but I don't sense him within you!" Roa said in shock.

"I'm Ryougi Shiki." I told him

"What's the difference?" Roa asked

"I'm female..." I told him

He didn't seem to understand, not that I get what I am either. Shiki saw a vision of the original me and came up with a personality that he thought I had.

"I'm not going to let a woman kill me," Roa said.

"Fair enough, I'm only here to save Satsuki," I told him.

"You brat?" Roa said angrily, "How dare you mock me!" He yelled

I didn't say that to anger him. I am genuinely only here to save Satsuki.

"You can't underestimate him!" Satsuki told me

"I won't!" I nonchalantly told her while clutching my blade.

"You bastards keep getting in my way. How the hell can I end the night when you people are around every corner trying to stop me!?" Roa yelled

He wants to end the night? I thought to myself, "Why would he want to do that? He definitely isn't on the outside, but he clearly doesn't like the Night of Wallachia, and stopping it would only hurt him."

He began to charge up an electrical attack before shooting it at me. I got out of the way before going forward and slashing his arm, almost cutting it off.

"My synchronization is off." I commented

"This is you at your worst!" Roa yelled

"Yes, I'll kill you easily," I coldly told him.

"Trust me, I don't plan on dying!" Roa yelled

Arihiko came from behind and bashed him across the head with a metal pipe.

"That hurt you, bastard!" Roa screamed. He tried to hip Arihiko's head off and turned his back to me, so I quickly launched forward, slashing his back.

"Owwwwww!" Roa yelled

He glared at me before jabbing me in the stomach so hard his fingers entered my body. He then shocked me. I tanked it before stabbing my weapon into his eye.

"Gyhaaaaaa!" He shrieked in agony.

He stumbled back, making his fingers come out of my body.

"Finally...." I groaned

I ran over to Satsuki and picked her up, beginning to run to cover.

"You bitch!" Roa screamed as his eye began to heal, but he didn't even care about that. He began to shock me relentlessly.

Arihiko ran at Roa again, bashing his legs with the pipe. "Today sucks!" Roa yelled He went to grab Arihiko only to be hit by a flying key.

"Tsk, you're dead, Michael Roa Valdamjong!" Ciel yelled

"Oh, it's just you, Ciel." Roa yawned while pulling the keys out.

"Where is the brat?" Noel asked

"Fighting Arcuied sensei.." Arihiko barely managed to wheeze.

"Eh Arihiko!?" Noel said in shock seeing her student practically burnt to a crisp.

"You're here, be careful." Satsuki coughed

"Yumizuka-chan?" Noel said in shock

"Stop acting like you didn't know she was fighting here," Ciel said.

"Elisa I promise you I didn't!" Noel said

Roa looked around frantically before beginning to run, knowing he couldn't deal with a four-on-one since Satsuki was getting back up.

"I won't let you get away!" Satsuki yelled

Roa almost scurried into a nearby forest, only being stopped by mecha Hisui.

"You aren't going anywhere." Akiha said

"Urk...my sister!" Roa yelled

"Shut up, I only have one brother," Akiha hissed.

Hisu and Kohaku reached the scene, and Arcuied soon joined.

"Wait, where is Mario!?" Roa asked

"I beat him," Arcuied boasted.

Roa jumped over my head and began to run in the opposite direction.

"It's over," Riesbyfe said as she and Sion arrived.

"No... No... No!" Roa yelled in horror.

It was now twelve to one, and Roa had no chance of escaping; it was over for him.

"Usually I want to die, but not now that the world is in the balance and I need to stop Wallachia!" Roa yelled

"Zephia..." Sion said softly.

Roa began to charge up, probably to do one final super attack in hopes that we'd get swept up in it. He really had no hope, though.

"You better prepare!" Roa yelled

We all braced ourselves only for a smoke bomb to be dropped as smoke filled the area and Mario could be heard.

"Run Roa!" Mario yelled

We heard Roa begin to run away, but we were too disoriented to catch him. I just took this time to take Satsuki to safety.

"Good job," I told her.

"No it want he got away..." Satsuki coughed

I bit my lip angrily. She is upset and sees this as her fault for being weak when Roa just caught her off guard. I wanted to tell her that she isn't weak, but I don't think she wants to hear that. Now

"Sacchin, let's go..." Sion sighed as she approached us.

Sacchin looked at the ground and sighed, "Am I weak?" She asked

"No, you aren't," Sion firmly said.

"Uraghhhh!" Sacchin screamed before punching the ground repeatedly with a furious "He got away!" She screamed

"Sacchin, that doesn't matter. You'll get your rematch," Sion said.

She flaunted a device, and we looked at it and said, "A tracker?" I said

"Correct it's a micro one so he won't find it," Sion said.

"Sion, darling, let's head back to my flat and get a nap!" Riesbyfe cried

"Sacchin, come see me tomorrow, and I'll help you become stronger," I said to her.

"You got it," she said softly, seemingly getting into a better mood.

I saw Arcuied teasing Ciel about something, and I shook my head.

Why would I want to see Sacchin? Actually, why did I want to save her? It's because she's cute, but are these my actual feelings or Shiki's feelings? I don't know