The Hard Truth

Arcureid pov- "Since the secrets are out I will tell you the truth....." I sighed, glaring into Sion's eyes

"My older sister, Altrouge Brunestud, was the one who let Zephia become the Tatari when they met a few years ago... our family has the ability to summon the crimson moon which drains Wallachia's power. I could've temporarily stopped the contract any time..." I said, regretting hiding it from her.

"Arcueid there isn't much we can do about it now, is there?" She sighed, looking oddly relieved.

"So you aren't mad" she said immediately after she punched me in the face.

"I'm not mad, I'm livid..." Sion snarled.

Sion pov- The two maids tried to defuse the situation, but I wasn't going to reason. Arcuied knew about Zephia becoming Wallachia. She knew how strong he'd grown, but she didn't do anything. The amount of lives that could've been saved if she had disabled the contract earlier would be immeasurable. Riesbyfe and I wouldn't have been separated for three years. I wouldn't be a vampire. Maybe no one would have to suffer.

"Sion calm down!!!" Satsuki yelled, but I didn't listen.

"Arcueid you just felt guilty didn't you...." I seethed, clenching my fist in anger

"You could've just told me from the start but you hid it from me..." I said, trying to hold back my rage.

Arcueid looked at me with a pitiful look. "I'm sorry, but I promised Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg I wouldn't summon the crimson moon" she said, looking down at the ground.

"But you knew it could save humanity!!!" I screamed, grabbing her by the collar of her shirt.

"I order you to let go of me" she snarled, looking deep into my eyes. I noticed her eyes started glowing gold.

"You will not control me with your mystic eyes of enchantment!!!" I yelled, throwing her over the edge of the banister.

She stood up glaring at me as I jumped down after her going in for a drop kick. "I'm not going to hold back!!!" I screamed, connecting the kick, she went flying onto the door, bursting it open.

"Sion!!! Don't do anything reckless!!" Satsuki cried out.

I didn't look back. I extended my arm and gave her a thumbs up. " Just let me release my anger, Saachin", I said calmly.

Third person: "You can't seriously be about to let them fight Arcuied is going to kill her. The only reason she didn't die before is because Arcueid held back!!" Shiki said, condemning Satsuki.

"Shut the hell up. I don't remember asking you for advice. You know nothing. Sion isn't some weakling, she's a magus, a dead apostle, she's even Osiris, so be quiet!!" Satsuki screamed.

Akiha's eyes widened once she heard Osiris. "Wait.... that girl is Osiris..." she said. Satsuki nodded in response.

"Hisui, Kohaku tend to Armia's wounds". The two girls looked confused.

"Wait, lady Akiha, you want us to save her?" The maids said in unison. Akiha ordered them again more sternly this time.

"even though I hate Miyako's guts, she could be useful as a punching bag... I meant to say a training partner" she sighed, shaking her head.

"I'm out of the loop. Why is Osiris such a big deal?" Satsuki glared at him and he immediately shut up.

"Eltnum, I'm sorry I got mad. You really deserve to thrash me around" Arcueid said, while rubbing the back of her head.

"You can call me Sion. That's what my close friends call me", Sion said while stretching.

Arcueid looked shocked. " We're friends?" She asked as she started to smile.