A Kiss Under Moonlight

Riesbyfe pov- "Sion wait up!!" I shouted as I continued to run after her. She never once looked back at me.

"Sion, if you're mad about me for attacking you, I'm sorry so please stop so we can talk!!" I looked ahead, noticing tears flying from her face as she ran. I was saddened to see Sion crying, so I picked up the pace to catch up. Because she wouldn't stop, I tackled her to the ground. She tried to pull herself out from under me, refusing to look at me.

"Sion, if I did something to make you hate me, tell me" I cried as tears streamed down my face, dripping on her gorgeous hair.

Sion finally looked at me but I didn't see her pretty purple eyes. They were all puffy and red and she had glowing red eyes. "I'm a monster Riesbyfe" she said, as more tears rolled down her face. She threw me off of her but I grabbed her leg, dragging her back to the ground and I got a good peek up her skirt, making me blush.

"beautiful black panties..." I said in a trance as I started to drool thinking about it.

Sion glared at me, her eyes turning back to purple. " You pervert!!" She yelled as she repeatedly started to kick my face, trying to make me stop looking and let go of her, but I refused to let go.

"Sion, just like I said three years ago, I won't let go and I'm not planning on doing it now because I love you "I shouted, as she stopped kicking me. I could hear her audibly start to cry.

"But I'm a monster, I'm a blood-sucking demon, a dead apostle vampire. How can someone from the burial agency love me!?!" She cried as she tried to tug her leg away.

"Just because you're a vampire doesn't mean you aren't Sion. Listen, even if you slaughtered people I would support you. I want to be by your side" I said as she finally managed to pull her leg away and scurry back so we were a safe distance away.

Sion grabbed her neck. " Just leave me alone! After the Night of Wallachia bit me, this wasn't your problem anymore, Riesbyfe. You were there, you were with me, you tried to protect me. You could have died!! I want to protect you. I don't want to see the girl I love die!!!" Sion screamed as she tried to stop herself from crying.

"I'm happy... not only because I got to see you again, but because I'm the only person you show these emotions to. I get to see who you truly are deep down and, besides, your problems are my problems too. I want to protect the girl I fell for all that time ago. I want to reconnect with my beloved", I said softly, trying not to upset her any more.

"You really are an idiot Riesbyfe", Sion laughed so hard that she started crying tears of joy.

I went over to her and held her in my arms. "You smell good like always", I whispered, rubbing her back to comfort her "shut up you pervert". Sion giggled, looking me in the eyes. " You are beautiful as always Ries", she whispered in a cute voice.

"Ries?" I said in confusion. " Yes, isn't that what friends call you?" Sion said as she put her hand on my face longingly. "I thought we were more than friends" I said, blushing, making things awkward between us. I noticed that Sion's skin had a pink tint on it. Her face was becoming redder and redder as the seconds went by.

"Am I wrong? I thought we were a thing?" I questioned. Sion seemed to be taken aback by that. "Me love you. That's impossible!!" She nervously laughed.

"Didn't you confess to me earlier, though I remember you saying you loved me" I laughed, twiddling my thumbs, "and besides, three years ago in Italy we-" I was about to finish but Sion interrupted me by screaming.

"That was three years ago Riesbyfe we were a lot younger back then" she panicking said as her face lit up even more making me giggle

"I love this side of you" I laughed, reaching for her skirt, trying to look at her delicious panties. Sion glared at me annoyed and swatted my hand away. " You are so stupid pervert" she sighed, smiling.

We continued talking about things. It felt like we had a lot we wanted to tell each other to make up for the three years we spent apart. We knew we could only talk for a short amount of time due to the impending doom the daytime brought, but it was nice to catch up with my beloved

Sion peered at my face and leaned towards me like she was analyzing something.

"Is it just me or do you look more like an old hag than usual?" She asked, trying to hold back her laughter.

"Look, Sion, I am only a couple years older than you" I said as I started to pout. Instead of making her feel sorry, I looked and saw her begin to smile harder.

"I should get going before sunrise unless you are okay with dating a pile of dust" Sion sighed, standing up, patting the dirt off her clothes.

"Hmm... so we're dating now, huh? I said sarcastically, trying not to laugh when I saw Sion almost fall over from shock. " Well, I suppose we never broke up in the three years we spent apart-"

I was interrupted by Sion walking up to me connecting our lips. She immediately went to pull away but I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her in to deepen the kiss. It felt like it lasted an eternity.

"You haven't gotten any better at kissing in the three years we were apart" Sion laughed as she gently caressed my face.

"Well you are the only one I want to kiss", I whispered, trying to kiss her again, but she pushed my face away.

Sion stood up and started to walk away. "If you want to see me go to the backalley close to the school, you'll find me there" she said as she picked up the pace and started running

"I love you!!!" She shouted as she disappeared in the night. "I love you more!!!" I called out.

Despite the fact we were apart for only a few seconds, I couldn't wait for the next time I got to see her.