Encountering Roa

Satsuki pov: "We need to move!" Arcueid yelled

It was like she had a sixth sense and knew Roa was nearby, but I can't pick up the pace if I did then Arihiko would be left alone and would be in danger.

"Get ready, Sacchin!" Arcueid yelled

I was about to ask why, but suddenly Roa flew in and shot my way. I barely dodged.

"So I am being hunted by my darling Arcueid and the moron Satsuki," Roa sighed.

"That is Michael Roa Valdamjong?" Arihiko gulped

"Even a pathetic human has heard of me anyway; I have no time to waste on you three," Roa told us.

"I'll kill you!" Arcueid screamed

She dashed in to attack, but a shadow figure blocked it. As the moonlight hit the figure, it revealed Ciel

"So you are still with Roa..." Arcueid hissed

"No, this is just a puppet Ciel made," Mario laughed.

I instantly knew what was going on. Mario was playing "keep away" using three Ciel puppets to keep Arcueid at bay. Roa could escape; this wasn't good. Roa began to run away, but it was towards me.

I thought fast and pulled a tree up out of the ground, shouting, "Batter up!" I yelled as I hit him like a baseball, and he flew back, landing gracefully on his feet.

"That annoying woman..." he sighed "You are only here because that Sion girl made you realize you don't have to fight me!" Roa said

I thought about everything I have been through. "Sion's problems are my problems, and of course, I can't leave the bad guys to terrorize the night, either!" I yelled

"You have no reason to fight me," he said again.

"Do you not remember that you learned everything from me?" "I can't go into the sun ever again; I can't go to school; I can't see my mom or dad; you are the bastard that turned me into this!" I yelled

"When I bit you, I was expecting you to die; after all, you are weak and you will just get in everyone's way," Roa told me.

"Shut up!" I screamed

I was blinded by rage and lunged at him, preparing to smack him with the tree again, when he smiled at me and launched electricity at me. It collided, and I instantly fell to the ground, feeling numb all over.

"Saachin!" Arihiko screams

I managed to stand back up, feeling myself slowly succumb to my rage and vampiric desires. I rushed at him once again, and all he did was swipe his hand, making electricity that shocked and cut my body.

"I'm not going to say this again. Get out of my way," he told me.

"Depletion Garden..." I panted instant activating it.

He looked around as everything began to decay.

"There is no way someone like you is this powerful." Roa stated as he gazed around in shock.

I used this quick moment to grab him and slam him into the ground before throwing him up into the air and continuously punching him.

"It's your fault!" I screamed

One last punch sent him flying and burrowing through the ground.

He stood up and wiped the blood off his face before glaring at me. I barely managed to hold depletion garden, but I couldn't anymore. I am exhausted.

He slid on the ground, sweeping me up into the air, before shocking me with high volts of electricity and paralyzing me temporarily as I hit the ground. He began to walk away, but I grabbed his leg.

"I can't let you go..." I wheezed

"Quit playing hero," he told me.

He went to finish me off but suddenly stopped. "Uraghhhhh!"  Arihiko screamed as he punched Roa's face.

"Insolent..." he scoffed as he grabbed Arihiko and began to shock him.

He let go of Arihiko, who stumbled forward. He was charred to a crisp, but he didn't fall over. Instead, he walked forward and punched Roa dead on square in the face, even making Roa bleed.

"You aren't an ordinary human, are you?" He asked

"I'm an ordinary human; I'm just a guy who wants to help his friend," he told Roa 

"There is no way a normal human can survive the voltage you were hit with!" Roa yelled 

"I'm pretty sure my body completely shut down, but I will keep fighting to protect Sacchin," he said.

"No...stop..."  I said softly.

He ran at Roa only to be kicked away, but he stood back up. He needs to stop this before he dies. Why is he fighting?

"Stop!"  I yelled again.

"No, I won't. You clearly can't fight, so why shouldn't I try?" Arihiko asked

I was too stunned to speak, but he's right. I am too weak to fight, but I need to save him.

I struggled to stand, but I managed to do so.

"I won't lose..." I wheezed 

"You are annoying." Roa growled 

I'll keep fighting until the end. I won't stop until I win. Roa began to slowly walk towards me.

"Don't come near me!" I yelled 

I mimicked Arcueid by moving my arms so fast I made slashes. I'm not sure how I felt about the attack name, but it worked. Roa got pelted by the slashes and fell back.

"Here I go!" I yelled as I lunged forward, but due to my injuries, I fell over and hit the ground.

Arihiko went to help me up and didn't notice Roa get up; he was now looming over us.

"I'm done with this..." he growled. He screamed 

When he was about to hit us, we were taken away for our own safety. My vision was blurry, but I recognized the kimono the person was wearing. I mumbled

"Since when were you a woman?" Roa asked 

"Always," Ryougi commented.

"It doesn't matter if you are my little brother or sister or another version of me; if you are in my way, I'm going to kill you," Roa said.

"Just try it," Ryougi said as she got ready for battle.