Inner Strength

Sion pov: Ries, Sacchin, and I reached our flat, and as soon as we got inside, Satsuki threw herself onto her futon, clearly frustrated by her earlier performance.

"Roa got away," she said, her voice clearly filled with sadness.

"You're alive; that's all that matters," I said.

"But Sion, I'm weak!" Sacchin yelled

I shook my head in disagreement. Roa was just stronger than he was before; we couldn't anticipate that, and he has outside help from Mario.

"The three of us will have to fight him next time, right, Sion?" Ries asked

I nodded, although I wasn't really listening to her at all. I was caught up in something Roa said he wanted to stop my father from doing, but why?

Fake Shiki...Chaos...Altrouge...my Father-they are all people that we have to overcome. Maybe it would be better to just align ourselves with Roa for the time being. With his help, maybe my premonition won't come true and these two will be safe.

I was snapped out of my trance by Ries and Sacchin hugging me. I glanced at the two of them in shock. They both smiled back.

"Don't worry about us so much," Sacchin told me as if she read my mind.

"I won't leave your side again. That's what I promised myself back then when we fought your father. Splitting up was the worst thing we could have done," Ries said.

She blames herself for my turning into a vampire; it had to be inevitable; there is no way my father wouldn't have bitten me; he went mad trying to cure vampirism. Will this be as well? Will I become Osiris?

I clenched my fist as the two women grabbed my hand.

"Sion, your strong will won't waver. You are super strong. We have time before we will have to face your father, so get stronger and grasp onto reality. You won't become Osiris. You will beat him as a human." Sacchin told me

Why not beat him as a human? That's right I haven't tried to use my vampire abilities much because I don't want to lose my humanity. The Tatari is strong within me, but I've been fighting it all this time. I don't want to be my father's pawn.

"You won't lose...No we won't lose a second time we will win and take back our lives!" Ries said

"Don't get cold feet now because you're worried someone will get hurt. Sion, even if I belittle myself, I don't want to be pitied, and I still want to help you!" Sacchin told me

"Promise me one thing." I suddenly said

"What?" They both asked

"Don't die until we face my father..." I said

Ries and Sacchin looked at one another and nodded before biting into their thumbs. "Let's make a blood promise," they said.

I looked at them before biting into my finger. "This settles it," I said as we made the oath, pressing our thumbs together afterwards. Ries stuck her thumb in my mouth as soon as the oath was made

"You look like an innocent baby right now," she told me as I sucked on her thumb.

Her words irked me, so I chomped down on her thumb and said, "Ugh...Sion!" She cried with pleasure.

"You pervert..." I spoke despite the fact that my voice was muffled due to her thumb being in my mouth.

"Sion, don't say hurtful things like that. You need to stop calling me a pervert!" Ries shouted

"Why?" I asked as I pulled away, making a loud popping sound as her thumb exited my mouth.

"You won't get blood from me!" Ries shouted

"But, Ries, that would make me sad," I told her.

She looked at me and was astonished. She began to blush and shook her head rapidly, "Don't say that!" She yelled

Sacchin looked at the two of us and giggled to herself. She began to wave around like a toy.

"You two are adorable," she said cheerfully.

"I know right!" Ries said

Those two have come so far; the three of us have become a really good team. We may be able to pull this off, but we need to get stronger right now.

"Let's train for a bit. We need to be ready if we can beat Roa. I'm sure my father will be easy," I said.

I know that wasn't all true, however, we need to at least be at that point, then we can access where we are.

"Sion, let's train, and also let's have some fun after!" Sacchin suggested

I nodded and asked, "What do you want to do?" I asked

"Let's go to the beach even if it's night!" Sacchin said

"Honestly, even if it's dark, I want to see Sion in a bikini!" Ries shouted

"Of course you do..." I sighed

"Well, do you want to see me?" Ries asked

"I've seen you naked; a bikini wouldn't really be anything new," I said.

"Ugh...so cold," Ries hissed at my words.

I laughed a little bit at that. Ries glared at me and began to playfully hit me with something I found really cute, which made me exclaim, "It's not funny!" She said

This made me laugh more, and Sacchin began to laugh at her as well. Ries began to playfully hit both of us; she clearly was frustrated.

"I'll reward you for your cuteness tonight," I whispered into her ear.

Her face went bright red. I giggled at her before hugging her.

"I'm going to go to sleep!" Sacchin said

"No, you need to change and take a bath!" I told her

"Alright!" Sacchin told me

She began to strip in front of us, which we didn't mind. "Sion, can you take a picture for me?" Saachin asked

"Sure," I told her.

She tossed me her phone and posed so I could take her picture. As soon as I did, she grabbed it and sent the picture to Ryougi.

"Young love," Ries said blissfully.

I turned to her, locking our lips, and Sacchin left the room. I will cling onto my humanity; this will help.