Special Chapter: Riesbyfe's Birthday #2

Riesbyfe pov:  "Siooooooooon!" I whined and began to shake her steadily. "It's my birthday!" I cried out to her.

The purple-haired girl looked at me in disbelief and asked, "Are you okay?" She asked

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked her

"It's not your birthday; it hasn't been a year since your birthday!" Sion said 

I began to fake cry, getting a long-winded sigh from her. She captured my lips with hers before pulling away.

"Okay, let's celebrate your birthday, then let's go out on the town and just have a fun time," Sion said.

"Wait, but it's night," Sacchin said.

"Well yeah, I mean, if it were day, you wouldn't be able to come with us, would you?" Sion asked

"That is a fair point!" Sacchin giggled 

The two girls walked to the door and waited for me to put more clothes on, and we departed from the house as we hopped from the rooftops. Sion gazed at the moon.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" She asked as she looked at me.

My head began to spin as I processed what she said, and my face began to burn and become flushed.

"It really is beautiful." I told her I leaned in to kiss her, and our lips connected, but I couldn't help but feel Sacchin's gaze.

"You two are adorable, you know? I mean, I really love watching your relationship unfold," she giggled.

Sion whipped her wire at her, but she dodged it. "Sacchin, don't look!" She cried out.

"Wow, my darling dearest is embarrassed, isn't she?" I laughed 

Sion furrowed her brow and whipped the wire at me. I jumped out of the way. "I'm not embarrassed!" She cried out.

"Okay, I understand, darling!" I said 

"Ries, let's just have fun. Let's go to the Café and try to get you a cake or something," Sion said.

"Wait, but I don't think there are any open cafés," I told her.

Sion gave me a thumbs up, and she dropped down to ground level. Sacchin and I followed, and I saw Sion use her nanobots to crawl out into the café. I assumed they also turned the alarm and cameras off, and we entered.

"Okay, Ries, pick out a cake you want," Sion said.

I looked around, and my eyes began to shimmer at the delicious-looking sweets. "Is that a Prinsesstårta?" I asked while drooling.

"What is a Prinsesstårta?" Sacchin asked 

"It's a princess cake, which is a traditional Swedish layer cake or torte. Each layer is a yummy spongy cake with pastry cream, raspberry jam, and a thick-domed layer of whipped cream. It even has a layer of marzipan, giving it a smooth, rounded top!" I said

"I think I understood that," Sacchin said with a blank expression.

"It's so good! Can I have it, Sion!" I asked

"Anything for my beautiful birthday girl," she whispered in my ear. She took the cake, and we left the Café soon after I noticed she left money in its place.

"Thank you, Sion," I said to her.

She smiled at me softly. "It's fine, sweety," she told me.

"So I'm your sweety," I giggled.

She became flustered once again, and she whipped her wire at me again. "If you keep this up, I won't make you lemon pancakes for breakfast or Köttbullar for dinner," she said.

"Eh, wait, you haven't made Köttbullar since we were in Italy!" I said 

"Yeah, it'll be a special treat for my beloved since it is your special day according to you," she said.

"It is my special day, so please love me extra and make me yummy food to eat, darling," she said.

Sion laughed, and Sacchin stared at her in disbelief. It was a cute, hearty laugh and not just a small giggle.

"You seem to be having fun," Sacchin said.

Sion nodded to her and smiled big. "I really am happy to be with the two of you always. I love both of you. After all, my day would be sad without you," she said.

"Sion! Please be happy. I love it. Your happiness is all I need." I said loudly.

Sion hugged me tightly. To be honest, her loving side is really adorable. I really appreciate how much she does for me; she genuinely loves me.

"So... what are we going to do for presents?" Sacchin asked

"You know, to be honest, I just want to spend the night with the two of you; I don't want anything else since we never really have time to ourselves," I said.

"That could be debated." Sacchin commented 

"Even so, the three of us can still bond more; we can learn about each other and become closer," Sion said.

"You are like family to me, and I'm really grateful for the two of you," Sacchin said.

"I should say the same to you!" I said 

Sion laughed once again and pulled us both into a hug.

"I'm grateful for you as well, so let's just stop saying it and let's have more fun!" Sion said 

"Can we go back to the flat to eat cake?" I asked 

"Sure, if you're hungry, then you deserve to eat," Sion said.

She began to walk away, but I stopped her first. "Do you want to drink my blood?" I questioned

Sion ran back and immediately began to suck blood out of my neck.

"Ahn... Sion, if you keep doing that later, I'll give you a present in bed!" I moaned Sacchin also began to drink my blood randomly, but I don't mind.

"I'll see you in bed then," Sion told me.

My face grew red once again, and I chased after her. Sacchin followed after me until we got to the flat again.

"Let's have cake now!" I said 

Okay, then you can indulge in me," she whispered.

Sacchin looked at us both. "I'll watch," she told us.

The three of us laughed and entered the house, ready to enjoy the day.

*A/N: Happy Birthday Riesbyfe Stridberg 7/19