Justified Actions

Ciel pov: We finally caught that bastard Mario and chained him up. He hasn't stopped calling us pigs for twenty minutes, but every time he insulted us, we hit him with a pipe.

"You damn pigs," he snarled.

"Elisia," Noel sang I laughed and took the pipe, bashing Mario's head with it.

"You need to talk, you stupid pig," I said.

He glared at me, seething in anger, "You dare call me a pig?" He growled as he squirmed, clearly trying to escape.

"This is just deserts, you bastard!" Noel said

"I'm just a brat!" Mario yelled

"Yeah, we know that's why we are doing this," I stated.

"Mother Riesbyfe will burn you witches for this!" Mario screamed

"Oh, she will?" I asked, "Last time I checked, she was really laid back," and I commented

"You piss me off!" He screamed

"The feelings are mutual, so piss off and tell us what the hell you are doing and why do you need Roa's notebook?" Noel asked

"I need it for a secret project-something that will put an end to all vampires forever!" Mario said

I knew this was a lie, but even if that were possible, I began to wonder if I even wanted to get rid of all vampires. For some reason Arcuied was on my mind; would she be spared? Then I thought about that Sion girl; I heard she was trying to cure vampires, something we never thought of.

Even back when I met Yumizuka, when she turned and I fought her, I felt like I was killing a human even though she was a mindless beast, so seeing her alive for some reason put my mind at ease.

"I don't think you should be tampering with that stuff," she suddenly said.

"Huh, are you trying to say you like vampires, you dumb bitch!?" Mario screamed

"No, not at all. I'm just saying maybe we can figure out an alternative way to get vampires out of the way besides purging them all."

"You are definitely a follower of The Night of Wallachia." Mario commented

"Nope," I said.

"What are you trying to say, Elisia?" Noel asked

"Look, I'm one of Roa's reincarnation vessels that kind of made me spiteful and justice-driven, but everyone I faced for the most part or have seen up until now have made me question my justice," I explained.

"Your justice is wavering; that's why I'll send you to hell, you pathetic woman!" Mario yelled

"No it hasn't, I just want to take a different approach. I want to judge the person I fight before killing them. Not everyone is evil. Even Arcueid has proven that she isn't a threat." I sighed

"Elisia, I agree with this; you should get to know someone before you do something bad that you'll regret," Noel said.

Yumizuka must have been scared. I'm her senpai, and yet, if I were like I was now, I wouldn't have let Satsuki suffer as much as she did; she didn't know what was going on, just another victim of Roa just as I was.

"I'm sick and tired of you, damn woman. I'm out of here." Mario suddenly said

"You are chained up; you can't leave," I said.

"Hahahaha!" He laughed, "Watch this!" He laughed as he suddenly fell apart, revealing he was a puppet.

"Damn it, he made a fake puppet." I scoffed in annoyance.

"Then where is the real brat?" Noel questioned

"Probably nowhere near her since he clearly knew he'd be found out. This is so frustrating." I said

"Hey Elisia "This is off topic, but do you really mean what you said earlier?" Noel asked

"Yes, of course. Maybe not to the extent I made it sound because I was trying to piss him off on purpose, but I just want to try to understand people more," I said.

"Why the sudden change?" She asked

"Well, Kohaku made me realize that even the darkest people may have a reason why they are doing what they are doing, and maybe they can be redeemed," I explained.

"Doing what she did isn't okay, even though she almost took over the entire city!" Noel said

"I'm not saying she shouldn't be judged for her crimes; it's actually the opposite. What I'm saying is that I think she shouldn't be punished as harshly," I said.

"Well, Akiha did spare her, but what's your point?" Noel asked

"She cried for Kohaku even after she was told that she was hated by her forever, even though she almost killed her; those tears shed were genuine; she really cared for her," I sighed.

"I do see where you are coming from, but are you implying that Mario has justified motives?" Noel asked

"Hell no, he is just an asshole," I said.

"Thank you!" Noel laughed while praying.

"We should put our trust in Arcueid and the others..." I said, "I know it sounds crazy coming from me." I sighed.

"No, I get this too. We all have a common enemy, The Night of Wallachia, so why not just band together to take down the bigger threat?" Noel said

"Exactly!" I said I was glad she understood.

"You've changed Elisia," Noel laughed.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked

"No, you honestly are a lot easier to talk to now. It makes me happy." Noel stated that she leaned in and pecked me.

We sat there in silence for a few seconds before one of us spoke again.

"Now what should we do?" I questioned

"I think we should go look for the real Mario to be honest and kick his dumbass!" Noel shouted

"Yeah, I agree. Let's destroy him until nothing remains!" I said it loudly.

"You two are too loud!" Sister Kiara sighed.

"Sorry!" We both apologized before laughing at ourselves.

I feel for some reason this discussion has made us closer than before. I was a lot less transparent with how I felt than before, and she seemed to like that I was happy now that we have nothing to hide from each other.