Attack on the City (Part 1)

Third person: Ciel and Noel had finally made it back to the church after their date and they looked back towards the city as Kohaku had sent her Mechas out. They watched the Mechas swarm like an infestation and the shrieks of the people as night began to fall.

"Elisia call Mother Riesbyfe then grab a weapon. It looks like we're working today after all", Noel said as she grabbed her halberd-like polearm and some keys and darted towards the city.

Ciel ran inside and quickly put on the Torture Instrument: Virgin pain armor, and grabbed keys and the seventh holy scripture, "Nanako, we don't have much time. We will sinc up on the way" Ciel yelled, running out of the church. She pulled out her phone and called Riesbyfe immediately.

"Come on pick up!" Ciel shouted as she caught up with Noel. Not even a few seconds later, Riesbyfe picked up the phone.

"We don't have much time. The city is under attack hurry!!" Ciel yelled, but our call was suddenly disconnected "damnit they have built in emps" Ciel scowled.

"Doesn't matter as long as she got the message", Noel grunted as we looked around and saw the other members of the church weren't fairing too well. " Be careful Elisia", Noel whispered "you too", Ciel said as they jumped into battle.

Immediately after the call, Riesbyfe grabbed her Gamaliel. "Sion, Saachin, Arcuied, you three regenerate. I'll be back soon, she said before getting stopped by Sion. "Ries, we will stick together no matter what" she sternly said. Satsuki stood up and walked towards the two. "Riesbyfe, we're a team, aren't we?" She said. Riesbyfe just looked at them and sighed.

"Fine, I don't have time to argue. Let's go!" She yelled, kicking the door open. They were met by an explosion in their proximity.

"Well shit..." Riesbyfe said, looking up in the sky. The Mecha Hisui were forming huge clouds in the sky as they just swarmed the city. There were too many. "We probably have to take down the source", Sion said as the four of them hid, trying not to be seen.

"Wait, these robots remind me of Hisui" Arcueid said, making Sion quickly come to a realization. " That means the source is at the Tohno estate". The four looked at each other in dismay, realizing they were so far from there.

"Well, I doubt we can sneak our way there" Satsuki sighed as the four of them agreed the best course of action was to just fight.

The city was in mass panic as the Mecha Hisui turned the town upside-down looking for Miyako. Akira Seo was hiding behind a car just trying to get home and she accidentally made a sound alerting the Mechas. Five of them flew in her direction.

"Akiha... Shiki..." Akiria whimperd in fear hoping either would save her. " Bullets deploy!!" A red-haired girl yelled as, magic shot into the mechas, blowing them up. "Are you a friend of Shiki?" She asked, helping the girl up Akira nodded

"Well then I can't let you die" the woman laughed. "uhm- who are you?" Akira asked as the girl stopped laughing. "Haha where are my manners? I'm Touko Aozaki, Shiki's master" she said, giving Akira the peace symbol as she winked.

"Damn, I used too much energy to get here so I won't be using any complicated runes or incantations, but that's okay" she sighed. Akira nodded, pretending like she knew what was going on and what she was saying.

"Give me a minute" Aoko said as she tried to call someone on her phone, worrying Akira as the mechas flew towards them, but Aoko effortlessly blasted them away "come on Alice pick up". Aoko sighed, then she remembered Alice wasn't good with technology

"Sorry about that. I'll just have to call her later. Oh and by the way, what is your name?" Aoko asked as she blasted some more mechas "I'm Akira Seo!!" the girl blurted out. Akoko just laughed again. " You're funny, I'll protect you despite the fact that I'm more of an observer than anything."

"I'm worried about my classmates and everyone else", Akira said, as Aoko punched a mecha, launching its head off. " Don't worry, humanity is strong" Aoko told her, trying to reassure her.

Aoko stared off into space. Akira was going to say something but she didn't want to interrupt the girls' thoughts. After a few seconds, Aoko spoke again, "I don't sense Shiki, that means I'm going to the Tohno Estate." she sighed. Akira didn't know what to say. "I'll drop you off somewhere safe along the way" Aoko said, but Akira didn't want that.

"Please let me come with you!!" She blurted as Aoko continued to protect her from oncoming Mechas. Her determination reminded Aoko of someone. "Alright but stay behind me at all times, get it", Aoko said. The girl nodded immediately "Let's go!!"Aoko yelled as they began to storm the city.

Arihiko was sitting in his house as the mechas started swarming the city. The only thing he could think about was Satsuki knowing her. She was probably fighting despite her injuries, without thinking. Arihiko ran out of his house intending to help Satsuki without a plan. The Mecha Hiusis immediately locked onto him and went after him.

"Get down!!" Ichiko screamed. Arihiko ducked as soon as he heard his sister's voice. The woman was holding a metal pole as she ran up and started smashing the mechas with it. "Arihiko get back in the damn house" she growled, but Arkiko told her he wouldn't

"If this is about Satsuki, then just forget about her. She'll be fine but you won't be" she sighed, trying to fend the mechas off the best she could.

"But what if she isn't okay!!" Arihiko shouted " Do you want her death on your conscience!?" He yelled with only a little bit of prying, he broke his sister. "Fine but you will be with me", she sighed. Running to the garage, she opened it, revealing a motorcycle.

"Arihiko, put this helmet on and get on" she sighed as she revved the engine. Arihiko didn't argue, he just got on without a word. " Hold on tight!!!" Ichiko screamed as she started speeding off.

Kohaku was staring at the carnage and started laughing. "Aoko Aozaki perfect" she said confidently, as she also saw the people trying to fight back, "Onee-chan, I think they're winning". Hisui said, but Kohaku's smile never went away, so Hisui stopped doubting her sister's plan.