Attack on the City (part 2)

Third person: Ciel and Noel ran towards the center of the city, destroying Mechas along the way. " They won't let up!" Noel shouted as one was about to blast her, but Ciel shot at it with the seventh holy scripture

"Damnit my body isn't in tune yet!" Ciel shouted as one of the mechas shot magic towards her "Nanako, I can't seem to sinc up with you" she said as she realised she wouldn't be able to dodge out of the way "Elisia!!!" Noel screamed as she tried to make her way to block the blast but she couldn't

"I didn't expect you to look so pathetic, Ciel" Arcuied nonchalantly stated as she deflected the blast, saving her. Ciel looked up and saw Arcuied. She was practically mocking her

"What are you doing here?" Ciel growled as she pointed her weapon at the girl.
"Now, Ciel, I would love to fight you, but I have better things to do than to play with someone worthless like you, like save the city from the Mechas" she sighed, clearly egging Ciel on.

"Arcueid!!!" Sion screamed as they started to advance. "Sorry Ciel gotta go make sure not to die" she mocked as she went to join the three girls. "Noel, let's go" Ciel snarled. The girl just nodded, knowing that she was more determined than ever.

Satsuki grabbed one of the mechas by the head and started running with it before throwing it into one of the mecha clusters. "Sion, if this keeps up we won't make it. We have to clear this area!" Satsuki yelled, making sure Sion heard her over all the noise.

"Ries, do you think you can double the output of Obelisk with your Gamaliel?" Sion asked Riesbyfe, nodding " We'll have to try. It's either we gamble this and I die or we die, anyways" she sighed, getting into position. "when you put it like that it seems like we have nothing to lose" Sion laughed while pointing her Barrel Replica towards the girl's shield.

"Barrel Replica Obelisk!!!" Sion screamed, shooting a beam at Riesbyfe's Gamaliel as it connected. Riesbyfe tried her best to shift the beam upwards while doubling the output "Sion it's pushing on me too much for me to displace it!" Riesbyfe yelled as she started getting pushed back. "Damnit if we can't spread the mechas out, we cant pull this off". Sion snarled

"What are they trying to do?" Ciel asked as Noel and her caught up with the others. " They are trying to spread the mechas out because we won't make it to the Tohno estate if they keep piling up here. Arcuied sighed as the two girls struggled to enact their plan.

Satsuki had an idea. She ran behind Riesbyfe and pushed on the shield to relieve some of the pressure and make the burden less for Riesbyfe. " Now try to displace it!" Satsuki yelled over the overbearing sound of the beam. Riesbyfe screamed as she was able to push the beam up with double the power from before. They watched as all the mechas in the sky scattered, trying not to get hit by the beam.
Aoko saw the beam from the distance and let out a sigh ". If Alice and Touko find out about this I'll get blamed for it..." she groaned out loud, but Akira paid no mind to it. "I would rather fight Beowulf again than this" Aoko groaned already over the whole mecha situation. She grabbed Akira by the collar of her shirt "where speeding up!" She growled as she started to run with the girl in hand

The beam finally dissipated and the six girls were about to start moving but were distracted by a motorcycle halting to a stop behind them.

"Saachin!!" Arihiko called out, running to her to the girl's dismay. " Why the hell are you here!?" She yelled he was taken aback by her tone.

"You're hurt. You could use some help" he worryingly said, but Satsuki's anger didn't go away. " You could get killed!!" She yelled, knowing deep down arguing wouldn't change his mind. Ichiko stepped off the motorcycle and put in a cigarette, lighting it. "I think this is where we part ways" she said, not looking back at her brother as the mechas started to approach.

"Sis you'll die!!" Arihiko shouted, but Satsuki covered his mouth. "Ichiko promise me this live no matter what!!" Satsuki yelled. Ichiko just gave a thumbs up, puffing smoke as she began to smirk. She picked up the metal pole she was using before and spun it around, preparing to hold the mechas off. Satsuki tossed Arihiko and told him to start running towards the Tohno estate.

"It seems like we have our first challenger" Kohaku laughed, seeing Aoko reach the Estate, "although I don't want the games to begin just yet". She laughed, making Hisui concerned about what she had in store. Aoko ran towards the door but spider nano bots started shooting webs in her direction. Normally, Aoko would pay them no mind and advance, but she had Akira to worry about.

"What would Alice do in this situation?" Aoko thought immediately, changing her thought process because killing Akira was out of the question.

"Uhm Miss. Aoko you've been caught in a web..." Akira whimpered snapping her back into reality "huh what a minor inconvenience" Aoko sighed breaking out of the webs instantly

"We finally made it" Satsuki groaned in exhaustion as they finally made it to the estate Aoko looked back towards the seven of them as they walked towards the compound

"The game can almost begin" kohaku laughed before getting serious "but it's time for the pre game entertainment" she snarled snapping her fingers not long after Dr.Arach walked out of the door "please cater to our guests puppet" kohaku laughed as Dr. Arach did as ordered

"If we defeat this bitch, we'll be one step closer to saving the city," Satsuki said, lunging towards the doctor. "Wait!!! Sion yelled, about to go after her, but she sensed something in the air and decided to use her wire. However, Arcuied grabbed Sion and lunged towards Satsuki with her in hand. "Wait, what are you doing!?" Sion yelled in confusion as a barrier formed around the two girls.

"two down I sure hope Shiki and Lady Akiha get up so the games can begin" Kohaku giggled to herself sensing that Akiha was starting to shift "it won't be long now" She laughed.