Special Chapter: Eltnum's Birthday

Eltnum pov: The six of us were sitting in the alley waiting for daybreak. Arihiko had fallen asleep, Saachin was petting White Len, Arcuied and Riesbyfe were bickering amongst themselves as time went by. I didn't realise what the day was.

"Sion, darling Happy Birthday!!!" Riesbyfe sang and she tackled me to the ground and started kissing me.

"Sion, how old are you? I wanna give you your birthday punches" Arcueid eagerly said as she grew cat ears and glared at me with feline-like eyes "I'm definitely not telling you". I groaned.

"Sion, you didn't tell me your birthday was coming up..." Satsuki sighed as she started sulking in the corner of the alleyway. "I'm sorry Saachin!" I said as I went over to comfort her. She immediately started laughing.

"Just kidding Sion, Riesbyfe told me it was your birthday". She giggled and she pulled the dumpster to the side, revealing a present. " Open it!! Satsuki eagerly shouted. I ripped open the neatly wrapped presents and looked inside. There were white thigh highs, a one-handed glove, and a yellow ribbon. She handed me another gift which contained a pair of white boots.

"The ribbon was my idea. Riesbyfe suggested the thigh highs", Satsuki said. I just glared at Riesbyfe with pure malice.

"Uhhm... Darling, here's my gift", Riesbyfe said, handing me not so neatly wrapped presents on felt soft the other was hard and in weird shape I had feeling I knew what the hard one was

I opened the soft one first and was met with pink cotton lace panties. I immediately opened the second one. It was a sex toy. I let out a huge sigh "Ries I love you, but not in front of Satsuki". I groaned as I went up to her "thank you". I whispered in her ear, leaning back to kiss her. I watched as her face started to glow pink as her brain started malfunctioning.

"So you didn't get me Arcueid?" I teased, watching as she started to get ticked off "does a punch count as a gift?" She said. cocking her head to the side, I just shook my head.

"Arcuied didn't want me to tell you this but the boots were her idea", Satsuki giggled. Arcuied heard what she said "damnit!!" She yelled as she started chasing Satsuki around.

I looked back towards Riesbyfe and watched her face go blank. "shit I forgot the cake..." she groaned in disappointment.

"Don't worry about that" White Len yawned as she turned back into human form. She snapped her fingers, creating a cake with a strawberry topping. Arcuied noticed the cake immediately. "Mine!! Mine!! Mine!!" She screamed, lunging towards the sweet drooling like a ravenous animal. Riesbyfe grabbed her shield and slammed it into Arcueid. "Stay away from this cake" she growled, before turning back to me.

"My darling, I'm sorry I don't have candles. Nineteen candles are excessive. Anyway," she laughed, Arcuied shot up. " Oh, so your 19. It's good to know!" She happily yelled.

"Wait, how old are you Riesbyfe?" Satsuki asked as she asked White Len to cut the cake into five equal pieces. She looked at Arihiko. "Okay, maybe six" she said as she woke him up and told him not to say anything

" Is it morni-" Arihiko tried to say, but Satsuki covered his mouth. "Shut it or no cake" she said, annoyed, as White Len created plates for them.

"So Riesbyfe, I'll ask again how old are you?" I started to laugh and answered for her "Ries is almost 90 years old". I laughed as she began to shout "I'm only a little older than you!" she said, tackling me to the ground "for that you won't get any birthday kisses" she said as she pinned me to the ground.

"I don't want to kiss an old hag anyway," I giggled. She started to pretend to cry, sniffing, trying to make me feel bad. "I'm not an old hag" she cried, trying not to burst out in laughter.

"I know you aren't" I whispered, pulling her face closer to mine and connecting our lips after a few seconds, I pulled away and embraced her tightly, "I'm so happy we are together again", I whispered before she pulled me into another kiss. "Me too. Also, seventeen more kisses to go", she whispered.

"You two need a room" Satsuki giggled, interrupting one of our kisses. We just looked at her with blank expressions, not knowing how to react. "I can't tell if you two are mad at me or not" She nervously laughed. Riesbyfe and I looked at each other before lunging at Satsuki and starting to tickle her, making sure to be gentle not to hurt her

"S-sion R-reisbyfe please stop. I'm ticklish" Satsuki laughed, trying to push us off of her. Arcuied saw how much fun we were having and decided to lunge at us. She landed on Riesbyfe and I forcing us to collapse on top of Satsuki. The four of us just laughed, confusing Arihiko as he watched on the sidelines like the bystander he is

We all got off of each other. Riesbyfe held out her arm and pointed to it. "Sion, it's your birthday, so drink all you want" she said. I immediately took up on that offer and sunk my fangs into her. "Bite me Harder, Harder, HARDER!" She moaned, holding my head down so my fangs would pierce her more.

"What a freak" Arcuied chuckled as I finished sucking her blood, making sure to leave enough for her survival.

I looked up into the sky and saw a shooting star go over head. I told the three of them I was going to make a wish on it, since I didn't have candles.

They three waited a few seconds before asking me what my wish was.

"I wished I could spend next year with you too" I said Riesbyfe, and Satsuki found it endearing.

"That's cliché..." Arcuied pouted as she started to sulk. "I didn't ask you!" I shouted as I broke out into laughter.

As I looked at everyone one around me I realized this was the best birthday I have ever had...

Authors note: Happy Birthday Sion Eltnam Atlasia 6/1