Nanaya Awakens

Third person- Shiki, slid down the railing on the stairs, dismounting by doing a flip, he hurdled towards Miyako trying to slash her with Nanatsu-Yoru, but she easily maneuvered out of the way. Shiki had speed, normally he could have blitzed Miyako, but due to the Tatari. Miyako was stronger and faster. The six girls watched as Shiki was completely overwhelmed despite Shiki getting stomped on and humiliated. His eyes were filled with determination although Miyako hit his head with an axe kick and Shiki went limp

Shiki pov: I'm back in this world again, but this time it seemed different. I was in a field full of reeds. The sun made the field have a golden tint. It was truly beautiful, it was peaceful, but I was suddenly dragged backwards. I watched as the field turned dark, dull and dead. All I felt was stress and anxiety in this new location.

I looked back and there I stood with a menacing look in my eyes. My hair was more pointed and I didn't have my glasses on. I seemed more mature.

"Shiki... let me take over" Nanaya said, reaching towards me, but I jumped back.

"No, I'll never let you take control, not after what you have done" I scoffed.

Nanaya glared at me in annoyance. " Well you don't have a damn choice, we share this body and I sure as hell don't want to die!!" He yelled.

"Hm... it doesn't matter, I'll take your body by force if needed" Nanaya growled.

I felt a presence start to manifest behind me. I turned my head and saw Arcuied starting to form

"Shiki, it's time for my revenge for you killing me all those years ago" she sadisticly stated as she ran up and tried to slash me. I barely blocked with Nanatsu-Yoru. After that, Arcuied easily overpowered me, knocking me around like a ball.

"Shiki.... your my toy so don't break now" Arcueid laughed as I tried to slash her. It didn't work. I couldn't hurt her but she could hurt me. She came up to me and grabbed me by the neck, picking me up. " You really are afraid how pathetic..." She snarled, throwing me aside.

While I was on the ground, someone else. it was Akiha. She was completely gutted. Blood spilt everywhere "Nii-san...." she whispered before going limp, her blood pouring onto my hands as she closed her eyes.

"Oh Brother I can't believe it, after you said you'd protect Akiha you let the bitch die" SHIKI laughed as he walked up to me. " She was wrong about you. You're nothing but a wimp who can't make the right choices when they arise. He laughed.

I glared at him. "Roaaaaaa!!!" I screamed, trying to slash him to no effect. "Brother, I like my name, you know or do you just hate that we share the same name?" he laughed, kicking me away.

This time, two figures started to form: Hisui and Kohaku. My body started to speak on its own. "I'm back from the Armia residence" I said, involuntarily. The two girls glared at me.

"Who are you?" They asked. My heart sank into my chest. I grabbed Hisui by the shoulders and gripped her shoulder tightly. "Hisui, it's me Shiki, don't you remember our promise?" I asked, but she looked at me in confusion.

"Hisui? I don't have a name, I'm just a slave who no one saved...." she said, turning her back to me.

"Enough!!!!!" I screamed, wanting this to end. I was so distracted by my growing anxiety that I didn't notice Satsuki forming behind me.

"Shiki, I love you" she said, immediately getting my attention. My body moved on its own. I was about to slash her but I was stopped by the black cat.

"Len!!! You dare to interfere now!!" Nanaya screamed as I was pulled into a new location that looked like a garden with flowers blooming all over.

"Shiki... you are afraid. I can see that you are broken, but you must overcome that fear and regret", Len said as she grabbed my hand. " That is why I created an embodiment of Nanaya's fear that you must defeat" she said, snapping her fingers in. came someone I knew well, Kouma Kishima

Images flashed through my head. They weren't mine but Nanaya's. He watched Kishima massacre his entire family, his whole clan.

"Wait... so Nanaya has fear too", I said, pondering on that "I'm not going to fight" I said, turning away, but Len didn't give me an option.

"You must try" she sighed, blocking off the exit with just a snap.

"Fine!!!" I yelled as I ran towards Kishima. I tried to slice him but my Nanatsu-Yoru didn't cut, he just grabbed me "Jambudvīpa Inferno". He snarled as I got engulfed in flames. I howled in agony as I felt my skin start to burn off. I was melting with another snap of a finger. Everything was gone.

"You don't seem to understand you can't continue to fear Shiki...". Len sighed as she pulled me back through the door. When we got back to where Nanaya was, I noticed White Len was talking to Nanaya.

"I guess we have to do this by force", the two, Len sighed as they went to snap their fingers. They were interrupted by me.

"Wait, I'll give him my body voluntarily, but can you give him a time limit of only five minutes" I said. The two girls looked at each other before sighing "yeah that'll work...." they said, snapping their fingers, making the two Shiki trade places.

"Allright Nanaya, your five minutes start as soon as you awaken" White Len said, clapping her hands together. The sound woke Nanaya up instantly.

Nanaya pov- I opened my eyes as I looked around everyone looked in shock

"That's impossible.... He should have been knocked out for days and he's standing back up in only an instant." Miyako said, confused about how I was up. I started to move my wrist to try to loosen it up.

"Hmm... I see this body is rusty. It's been a while since I had full control like this" I said, while the others looked in confusion.

I didn't have time to ponder. I had to defeat Miyako fast. The girl realised how much faster I was. She couldn't respond on time. When I ran up to her and slashed her with Nanatsu-Yoru my power output was still lacking. I could end this with Sensa Meigokushamon or Kyokushi: Nanaya, but my body isn't that responsive yet.

"Shiki, what did you do to this body?" I asked as I slashed Miyako's head, cutting into it.

"Nothing, I just don't know any of your techniques" he said, reminding me not to kill Miyako.

"Fine, I'll spare that filthy demon". I told him, not telling him my true intentions.

Miyako hit me with an axe kick on my shoulder, disslocating it. I quickly realised as I snapped it back into place that my arm loosened up enough to us Sensa Meigokushamon

Miyako went in for another kick but I swiftly dodged it, jumping in the air and tilting myself so I could do a quick horizontal slash, cutting her in seven places. I made sure not to sever anything and made sure that she wouldn't bleed out.

I watched as she fell to the ground. A dark aura rose from her body before disappearing. My attention swiftly switched towards the three dead apostles and the demon that were behind me.

"I'll make sure to kill you this time!!" I screamed, glaring at Satsuki and lunging forward.

I noticed White Len standing on the banister next to Akiha.

"Times up" she said, snapping her fingers, trapping me inside the mind prison again.

I watched as Eltnum jumped down and wrapped me in a wire, capturing me.

Third person: "I don't know what the hell that was about and I don't care what Wallachia mean by the crimson moon", Sion said as she glared at Arcuied,

Arcureid looked back before letting out a sigh "I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but since the secret is out I guess I will tell you the truth...."