Quick Errands

Hisui pov: Kohaku was still training Akiha, who was getting a bit better at holding her vermillion mode.

"Onee-chan, do you need anything?" I asked

"Yes, can you please run to the store and grab me a few things?" Kohaku asked.

"Sure," I told her.

"Great, let me write it down then!" She said

She grabbed a pen and paper and quickly wrote down a list, handing it to me.

"If the church stops you, please tear up the list!" Kohaku said

"Okay, Onee-chan," I said.

That was kind of an odd request, but I will follow it nonetheless. I took a look at the list to see what she needs.

Fertilizer, stimulants, water, tea, skin care products, sheet metal, and cucumbers

"Is this all?" I asked

"One more thing!" She said as she snatched the list and wrote something down.

I looked at it, and she added four pairs of sunglasses.

"I'll see what I can do," I sighed as I went on my way.

I moved my thumb and noticed she had written "have fun" on the list. I gently smiled at that.

"Onee-chan..." I said calmly

I walked over to the shops only to be stopped by Miyako.

"Take me to my Onii-chan!" She yelled

"Sorry I can't; he's busy, and besides, you are his cousin," I commented.

"That isn't true!" Miyako hissed

"Maybe after I finish my errands," I groaned.

"By the way, why are you here roaming at night?" Miyako asked

"Same for you," I said.

Last time Miyako prowled around at night, she became a servant to the Tatari; if that happened again, she would become stronger, and then Shiki would want to fight her again. Who knows if he could beat her again?

I saw a blue-haired man who was injured run up to me; he panted and glared at me.

"I'm Tohno Shiki, please help! Satsuki just tried to kill me randomly!" The man yelled

"Tsk..." I scoffed. I grabbed my ladle and bashed it against his head, knocking him to the ground.

"What the hell was that about!?" He yelled

"You aren't Shiki. I would know I'm his maid." I said

"Damn you, Altrouge told me about you," he said.

I watched as he popped a pill into his mouth and swallowed it; suddenly, his power swelled up. Miyako went for a punch, and the man blocked it. He then stood up and began to fight her on equal footing.

"Onee-chan, I'm going to try this: Fake Reality Marble: Guru Guru Hisui World," I said.

I trained my fake reality marble to have a secondary ability that only affects the opponent mentally rather than the physical world and inverts their sense of reality.

The fake Shiki suddenly ran into a wall and asked, "Why did I move right!?"

He managed to move away from the wall and wanted to stab me, but he ended up stabbing himself.

"My brain is foggy," he groaned.

I began to mesmerizingly move my arms and charged up energy "Dark Jade Fist!" I said I was lunging forward and slamming the energy into him, sending him flying through the building wall.

"Did you just kill him?" Miyako asked in horror.

"No...that pill he took saved him" I said

"Yes, Altrouge would love it if you joined our ranks!" Fake Shiki, said as he left the rubble.

"Not interested..." I told him

"Then I'll kill you!" He yelled

"Guru Guru Hisui World: Inorganic Animation!" I said

I used the ground to swallow him up and hold him in place as I charged up another dark jade fist; my maximum was two a day as of now.

"You think that'll work. You have to get close to me, and as soon as I can move, I'll stab you!" He laughed

I just smiled and fired the attack as a projectile, much to his shock, it hit him and he erupted in the energy. He fell to the ground twitching.

"Roa is going to kill you," he panted.

"Wrong," I told him.

"I have an army of ghouls!" He laughed

I looked around and saw that we were surrounded.

"To be honest, ghouls are child's play at this point." I yawned as I reached for my sword.

"No need to waste your energy," Aoko laughed.

I looked in her direction, and when I looked back, I saw the fake Shiki escape.

"Can you handle these ghouls while I go shopping?" I asked

"Yes, I can!" Aoko chipperly stated

"This is the most excited I've seen you talk about work ever..." Alice sighed

"What's the problem with me being invested?" Aoko asked

"You never seen invested in me..." Alice coldly sighed

"Don't start this now, please. I said I'm sorry for not kissing you last night, okay!" Aoko whined

Their relationship reminded me of Kohaku, and I'm so childish that I'm hoping that the two of us can grow as siblings and gain back all the time we lost as children when Akiha's father was alive.

"By the way, why are you here?" I asked

"Your communicator is on," Aoko said.

"Also, we need to inform you that Roa was seen in the west quadrant. The church is investigating, but we have a bad feeling." Alice said

"Sacchin was in the west quadrant." I said

"So she probably will see her soon." Aoko said

I ran into the store and quickly got everything Kohaku needed.

"I'm going back to inform my sister!" I yelled

This isn't good if Sacchin runs into Roa by herself; I'm not sure if she's ready to fight him yet. She must have had an altercation with Arcueid's sister, Altrouge, so who knows how injured she is.

Arcuied is with her, so she should be fine, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

"Who in the church is going there?" I asked

"Ciel and Noel" Aoko sang

Now I was more worried. I definitely have no time to lose in this moment.