True Judgment

Ciel pov: The giant snake-like dragons came down from the sky and hurdled towards us. Noel lunged into cover as they came closer and closer. Maiko Yamase is way stronger than normal. Nrvnqsr

"Nanako!!" I yelled

"Yeah!?" She asks

"You need to swap forms!" I said

"Hold it; if I do that, then you won't be able to fight with me for five minutes!" Nanako explained

"We don't have time to think of anything else!!!" I shout

"Fine!!!" Nanako yelled

She turned into ballista form and used "Seventh Holy Scripture: Divine Judgment." I shot at all the snake dragons, a large explosion erupting on the battlefield as they fell apart.

The Maiko Nrvnqsr landed and began to regenerate from the giant hole I blasted through her. Noel went in, slamming her in the side of the head with her polearm, only to be smacked away by an arm that came out of the Maiko version of Nrvnqsr.

"Elesia, you need five minutes, right!?" Noel asked

"Yes!" I told her.

"I'll buy it for you!!!" She yelled

She began to run at Nrvnqsr, and a giant elephant came out of her body. Noel dodged it before being skewered by the tusks, and she began to hit her over the head with her polearm over and over again.

I had Nanako shrink so the seventh holy scripture would be easier to carry, and I pulled a key out, rushing into battle. I lunged forward, going in to cut her neck off, but Nrvnqsr turned into a bug, flying off.

"I forgot..." I pant, "We can't catch her off guard." I commented, I didn't realize she went behind me and she became a giant bee, the stinger piercing through mee."" I coughed as blood poured out of my mouth after I was stabbed through

"Elisia!!!!" Noel yelled

"I'm-I'm an immortal attack now!" I yell

Noel obliged and threw a flaming key at Nrvnqsr; however, an armadillo-like shell appeared on her and deflected the key. Luckily for me, though, she had to turn back to normal in order to do that, giving me the opportunity to hit her. I got a good hit in decapitating her head.

"We did it!" Noel cheered

Nrvnqsr's body vanished, so I looked around, knowing that it wasn't over. It can't be over.

"Under you!" Noel yelled

There was a dark matter puddle under me, and like earlier, I knew it was Nrvnqsr. However, this time I couldn't dodge, and cockroaches began to crawl all over me.

"Ewww!" Noel shrieked

I knew their plan was to cover my whole body and then tear it to shreds using cockroaches, but I won't let that happen. I used a key and let it conduct an electrical current since I'm immortal. I won't die from this, but still, it'll hurt way too much. "Graughhh!!!" I growled as I began to get shocked by the current. All the cockroaches began to retreat as they were getting shocked.

"Are you alright!?" Noel asked

"Yes, watch your feet." I wheeze

Noel looked down to watch her feet, but then above, I saw Nrvnqsr dropping down as a frog. She turned back to normal and shot down a bunch of snakes. "Noel!!!" I screamed, lunged in, and began to slice up the creatures, only for one to sneak up on me and bite the back of my neck. "Oww, why??" I groan

"Die!" She laughed as a constrictor snake wrapped around me and began to squeeze my body tightly.

"Ga...aaaa," I groaned.

Since the focus was on me and not her, Noel brought down her polearm, cutting through the constrictor, but that left her open. A rhino head appeared out of her body, but Noel blocked the horn. Unfortunately, she was still knocked back due to the power.

"Elesia! Move!" Noel yelled

I looked forward and saw Nrvnqsr become a wolf and lunge at me, chomping down on my left shoulder. "Grrrnrrr..." she growled as she bit down harder than before.

"Gooooo away!" I screamed, slashing the top of her head off since the part was gone. Her bottom teeth fell off me since there was no clamp anymore. I thew a bunch of keys, pinning her down before she could retreat into a puddle.

Blood dripped down my arm and onto the ground below. I can heal, but not that fast, so taking damage will hurt in the long run.

"I know not to underestimate you." I walked toward Maiko Yamase and leaned down so I was at her level. "Nrvnqsr, you are finished," I said calmly.

"No..." she said somehow, despite the fact that the upper part of her mouth was now gone, the body vanished and appeared where the upper half of her was, meaning she escaped.

"Shit!" I yelled

Maiko turned into herself again and stared me in the eyes. Noel came from behind and slammed her weapon into the back of her head so hard that it caved in. She then sliced through the body with ease.

The two halves began convulsing, and without warning, they both grew another half, meaning there are two Nrvnqsr now. We looked on in disbelief, but it seemed as if they were weaker now since they split. It must cut her power by half.

I rushed towards the original. A giant shark head popped out of her stomach, so I grabbed it by the nose and spun it upside down. She flipped with it, "Noel!" I called out

"Understood!" She said as she hit the airborne woman with a strong kick to the face, but she quickly had to turn her attention to the second Nrvnqsr.

"Nanako, how much time!?" I asked

"Three minutes left!" She said

"One hundred and eighty seconds..." I growled as I began to fend off the original Nrvnqsr.

"That's what three minutes is," she said sarcastically.

"Nanako, don't sass me!" I shout

I need to be able to fight at full strength again; otherwise, we will all be dead meat against this woman.