Wallachia's influence

Third person: The three girls woke before dawn and went their separate ways: Riesbyfe to the church, Sion to the Tohno mansion. Satsuki tried making her way to the back alley, however the sun came up too fast, so Satsuki had to take refuge in a construction sight.

Satsuki pov- "this sucks having to sit here until night falls" I sighed as I lied down in the shade of one of the metal beams. I suddenly jumped up as soon as I heard the voice of a girl.

"Satsuki Yumizuka I presume.... hand over Osiris or point me to the Tohno family estate so I can speak to Arcuied" the girl said, her voice sounded distorted like two different people were talking at once.

Then it hit me this girl must be working for Wallachia. " Sorry, I can't do that" I spat as the girl's face twisted with anger.

"If I can get my hands on Osiris I can finally save the world by destroying it atom by atom until there is nothing left!!!" The girl screamed as she let out a manaical laugh.

"Well, now I definitely have a reason not to tell you where to go" I snarled, preparing to fight.

"Are you sure you'll die if you don't tell me this is your last chance worm!!" She screamed.

"This is your last chance. It's time to pull that out..." I said as I let out a deep breath

I activated my reality marble Depletion Garden the whole area because am beautiful serene garden before getting drained of all life dead leaves fell all over the battlefield I noticed that she wasn't affected at all

What is this? I sensed a demon in her but she barely had any mana. I thought to myself as she ran towards me going for a kick. I was using too much energy to keep the reality marble going, so I deactivated it so I could dodge. I watched as she kicked one of the metal beams denting it. She quickly pushed herself off the beam and flew towards me, sending another kick my way.

On her own, she wasn't an issue, but my main problem was the sun. It prohibits me from fighting anywhere but shadows, which limits the amount of room I have to fight. I knew I could finish her off inside of depletion garden, but I had to weaken her first.

Easy said than done, I thought to myself as she sent a flurry of punches my way as I blocked, with my own set of punches.

Since it's daytime my vampiric abilities are weakened, I haven't conquered the sun like Arcuied and I certainly certainly am not a Goddess like her or Sion. I'm just a girl that mistakenly became a dead apostle...

I grabbed the girl by the head and threw her towards one of the pillars, partially breaking it and despite blood gushing from the girl's head, she didn't fall. She stood there slowly regenerating. She ran up to me, kicking me towards the sunlight, knowing it would do me in.

All I could think about was how weak I was. How could I help make Sions requests come true if I die here?

Third person: Satsuki's life up till then started flashing before her eyes. Everything she regretted came back to her, everything she hated about herself came out in full force. At that moment, tears formed in her eyes as she inched closer and closer to the sun. The girl started to reflect on her life...

Satsuki pov: I was a mundane girl. I didn't stick out. I was too shy to talk to people. That is why I wrote to Sion every day after school. Despite my shyness, my classmates saw me as an affable person.

Everyone was better than me. I didn't want to be left out. I wanted to be included. Maybe that's why I fell in love with Shiki. Maybe he made me feel wanted, but looking back on it, he always neglected me, treated me like I was just some extra in a play. He never ever called me Satsuki. He called me Yumizuka till the day he tried to kill me.

What did Arcuied and Ciel have that I didn't? powers... that's why I was excited when I became a vampire. I thought I would finally be just like them, but I wasn't. Shiki treated me like a monster despite him holding Arcuied on a pedestal.

Despite this, I don't hold a grudge against Arcuied because I could never be her because I am too weak... I thought about it more but then words Sion had said came flowing back into my mind from when we had just barely met up.

"Saachin, I don't understand where your inferiority complex comes from. You're the strongest person I know. Hell, you're stronger than me. Even though I've only known you for a couple of days, I can tell you are talented. You are physically and mentally stronger than I am, but you are holding yourself back."

"I don't believe you, you seem pretty strong to me. You are from Atlus academy. You are already strong and you are a dead apostle vampire too", I said, looking down at the ground.

"Listen to me, Saachin, you have obtained a reality marble that's nothing to laugh at and your abilities have far surpassed mine. Look at the facts I've had trouble keeping up with you and I am really fast. I can just tell you are strong, so stop beating yourself up" she said as she reached her hand out to me.

Sion was so kind to me. She was the first person I truly considered a friend. She was compassionate, she made me feel needed, like I was human...

When she told me about Riesbyfe I thought she was going to replace me with her, but she didn't. She made sure I was involved and even though I've only known Ries for a few hours now, I feel like she's a dear friend.

Even though Sion may be Osiris, I don't feel inferior or unneeded because she entrusted me with her hopes and her dreams. She refused to abandon me even if it meant she would never achieve her goals.

I thought about how much Sion mattered to me. I didn't want to hold her back.

"I will not lose, I won't be a hindrance!!!" I screamed, stopping myself in midair and flipping forward before I could touch the sun.

"The real fight starts now!!" I yelled, running towards the girl.

Third person: Satsuki ran towards Miyako, this time letting herself succumb to her demon side. However, she managed to maintain control of her body despite not being able to use 100% of her power. She can now use around 55% of it.

Wallachia noticed the change in the girl and ordered the girl not to let Satsuki close.

"Use magic!!!" He growled, but the girl didn't. That's when Wallachia realised all she could do was Bajiquan style martial arts-but after seeing Satsuki's reality marble and he strength as a dead apostle he couldn't retreat he had to take her out here

Miyako sent a flurry of kicks Satsuki's way but she dodged all of them and went in for the grab. Miyako jumped back and was barely out of reach

"Go into the sun and destroy the metal beams of the building. Bury her alive!!!" Wallachia screamed. Miyako tried just that, but she was grabbed by Satsuki.

"There is no way in hell I'm letting you out of here" Satsuki screamed, throwing Miyako against the metal beam indenting it. She sent a flurry of punches the girl's way. Each punch distorted Miyako's body more and more and it was over. Miyako lied lifelessly on the ground, but a few minutes later she was able to recover enough to run for it.

Satsuki exerted too much energy earlier to stop her and the sun was still out, but rain clouds started to fill the sky covering up the sun. Satsuki decided as soon as the sun was fully covered she would make a break for it to the Tohno estate