Losing the Game (part 1)

Third person: Akiha finally woke up. Her vision was blurred. All she could see was the figures of the two maids overlooking the chaos. "K-kohaku, H-hisui, what's happening?" Akiha muttered, hoping the two girls would answer her.

"Ahhh Lady Akiha, fantastic that you finally woke up to meet your doom," snickered Kohaku, "however, we can play until Shiki wakes up." sighed, awaiting the brackets to fill up fully.

"Kohaku, what are you doing?" Akiha groaned, trying not to pass out. Kohaku just laughed, "I'm getting my revenge, of course," she giggled, turning her back to Akiha, showing she is of no concern to her. Kohahu felt Shiki start to move and smiled, "Let the games begin." She laughed

Shiki pov: I woke up in the mind space again. This time I was trapped inside a mind cage with Nanaya. Len and White Len glared at us like mice they were experimenting on.

"This won't do," they both sighed in annoyance. "How could you let that girl give you medicine to suppress Nanaya?" they groaned. Len agreed with White Len, showing how much they actually needed Nanaya to win.

"I can't seem to break out," I said, trying to force my way out with Nanaya bashing the cage as hard as they could. "It's no use, you fell into that damn witch's trap." Nanaya scowled, blaming me for everything.

"It's not my fault!" I yelled but he just scowled, "You were the one to trust her." He spat, "Now who the hell is going to fight her!?" He shouted, making me jump a bit at his malice-filled tone. "I can fight," said a woman. I looked outside the cage, seeing Ryougi standing there. "Somehow I am now stuck in your mind plain." She sighed, reaching for my hand. She managed to pull me out of the cage. "Help me too!" Nanaya shouted, but Ryougi just ignored him.

"Now shiki wake up and try to defeat them I'll take over if you fail" Ryougi calmly said I just nodded as I let both Len's wake me up

Third person: Shiki shot up, sweat dripping down his face as he ran out of the room, "Kohaku!" He screamed, running towards the girl, but he was stopped by Hisui. "Sorry Shiki, but your opponent is me." she sighed. Shiki's eyes widened in shock. "I don't want to fight you!" He pleaded, but Hisui didn't listen. She unsheathed her sword and ran towards Shiki ready to slice him down.

"Kohaku, stop this." "This isn't you," Akiha panted, digging her claws into her arm to keep herself awake. "But my dearest Akiha, this is me," Kohaku laughed as she continued.Akiha growled in dismay, not wanting to hurt Kohaku.

Down below, Sion and Arcuied tried busting out of the force field they were stuck in to no avail. "Damnit, this is too strong." Sion sighed, realizing they weren't getting out of here unless they used up most of their power, leaving them vulnerable to attack.

"Shiki is up" Aoko sighed, sitting down. Akira looked at her in shock. "Aren't you going to fight!?" She yelled Aoko shook her head, "I only came here to see if Shiki was okay not to fight." She yawned Akira was astonished by Aoko's laziness.

"Listen, Saachin Ries, take those two and get out of here!"Sion yelled, pointing at Noel and Ciel. Riesbyfe was about to leave because she didn't want to argue, but the Sion and Arcuied mechas got in the way.

"Damnit!" Riesbyfe shouted as she grabbed Satsuki, dodging an incoming blast, "We really are going to have to fight." She sighed, gripping her Gamaliel tightly.

"Sion" Maybe we should combine an attack to try to break the barrier," Arcueid suggested. Sion bit her lip. "We can try, but we'll have to synergize ratios." She sighed, powering up a little bit, but they couldn't seem to get the same amount of power.

Akiha and Shiki couldn't focus after hearing everyone down below struggling. They didn't want to fight Hisui or Kohaku, but they weren't given much of a choice.

Akiha charged at Kohahu, who stood there unconcerned. Suddenly, plants from Kohaku's garden wrapped around akiha, impeding her movement. "I'm impressed the people down below are doing better than expected, but I suppose I'm not trying to kill them." Kohaku sighed, turning her attention back to akiha. "Of course, I weaked you and Nanaya's powers, so you won't stand a chance

Akiha knew Kohaku was right. She couldn't access her demon powers. She couldn't believe how much Kohaku thought this through. There was no way they could win this.

Shiki tried talking Hisui down while trying to slash her to incapacitate her. "Hisui, listen, you don't have to do this!" Shiki shouted, noticing a tear rolling down the girl's face. Shiki stopped his assault and reached out his hand, sighing with relief, "Good we can save Kohaku together." he sinisterly said. Hisui started laughing.

"This tear wasn't for you." Hisui growled, slashing Shiki in the chest, reopening his scar. He fell to the ground, crying in agony as Hisui walked up to him, kicking him into a nearby wall.

"Hisui" I refuse to believe you truly want to cut us down. You don't want to help Kohahu." Shiki groaned, struggling to stand up. Hisui just laughed, "I will cut you down if that's what makes Kohaku happy. I won't feel for any of you." She scoffed. Shiki couldn't believe his ears, "but is that what you really want!?" He shouted as blood poured from his wound. Hisui nodded, tightening the grip on her sword. "I'm going to be the best little sister Kohaku could ask for," she snarled.

Shiki thrust his knife forward, but Hisui caught his arm, saying, "Goodbye, Shiki, you lose..." as she thrust her sword at his head, and Shiki was transported back into the mindspace. Ryougi sat there, "Let me take over," she said. Shiki didn't argue and immediately gave control to her. Immediately after she woke up, Ryougi grabbed Hisui's arm and judo threw her the sword, grazing her forehead.

Ryougi glared at Hisui. "The only one that will lose is you," she said, getting into her fighting stance