Church Rules

Third person: Instead of heading to church immediately, Riesbyfe decided to go shopping first and get something so they would forgive her for being late. She eyed a pair of skimpy black lingerie. She was practically drooling thinking about what Sion would look like wearing it, so she bought it on her way out. She bought a snack for Nanako since she works so hard and Ciel never treats her well.

She was walking back when she noticed dark clouds covering the sky. "I had better get back before it rains" she sighed, walking towards the church. As soon as she got back, she started hearing moans inside "what is going on in there?" She questioned as she opened the door.

Riesbyfe pov: I opened the door and was met by Noel and Ciel. They were both practically naked and Noel was straddling Ciel.

"I'll come back later..." I said, closing the door.

"Wait, Mother Riesbyfe, it's not what it looks like!!" Ciel shouted.

I came back inside laughing at both of them. "You don't need to hide this from me, you know. kiss away" I told them, making the two girls blush.

"I won't kiss this sadistic pig!!" Ciel shouted, quickly noticing Noel took offense to that.

"Noel vous êtes mon bien-aimé" Ciel whispered, making Noel blush.

"I don't know what you just said but it sounded romantic. Was that French?" I laughed. Ciel nodded.

"Riesbyfe, you know Ciel and I are French, right?" Noel asked.

I just glared at Ciel. "Yeah I know... you realise Ciel is the reason why your parents are dead though, right?" I asked. She just nodded.

"I don't blame her. She was being controlled by Roa. Besides c'est une femme sexy", Noel laughed as she leaned up, pecking Ciel on the cheek, throwing her off.

I saw Nanako sitting on the seventh holy scripture so I tossed her the chocolate I bought her. I looked around but didn't see Mario anywhere.

"Don't tell me Mario actually decided to go to Kanzakai", I sighed, face palming, not feeling like forming a search party for him.

"Mother Riesbyfe, can I speak to you in private for a minute" Ciel asked, dragging me into a separate room.

As soon as I closed the door behind us, Ciel began to speak again. "I think I'm in love with sister Noel" she said, trying to hide her face in embarrassment and shame.

"I am already aware of that and I don't have an issue with it. I have a girlfriend". I laughed, patting her on the shoulder.

" It's the dead apostle vampire from the other night, isn't it?" Ciel sighed, glaring at me.

"How did you know!?" I said in shock, not thinking it was that obvious.

"For one, you let a Vampire go, you would never do that. Two you were too happy that she got away and three you have a clearly visible bite mark on your neck and arm", she laughed

"I have a request. I want to guarantee the safety of the dead apostles Sion Eltnam Atlasia and Satsuki Yumizuka"

"Wait Satsuki is alive?" Ciel said in shock.

"Yes, she's a dear friend of Sion's, so I won't let her die!!" I pleaded with her.

"I don't know one vampire is pushing it, but two..." she sighed before beginning to speak again. " Okay, but only on one condition. You help Noel and I go out on a date" she said.

"You realise we are only keeping secrets from Mario at this point". I laughed. I saw her smirk at the thought.

We exited the room. Noel was interested in what we talked about, so Ciel whispered our conversation into her ear. She looked at me in surprise.

"Mother Riesbyfe, you're a lesbian and your going to help us hook up... what's the catch?", Noel asked, squinting her eyes in distrust.

"The only catch is you give safe passage, for two specific vampires because one of them is my girlfriend" I said Noel nodded accepting the preamitors quickly

As soon as the rain stopped, we went out to go on a little date. We ended up passing the Tohno estate. I noticed Ciel had stopped herself from trying to kill Arcuied, but I couldn't help myself. I had to see Sion

"Can you two meet me at the Café? I want to give Sion something". I said the two were very compliant.

Part of me wanted to see Sion but the other half of me wanted them to be alone for a little while, let them figure things out.

I walked up to the door and noticed it was broken, so I just walked in "Sion!!" I called out, getting the attention of the two maids who were cleaning the manor. They noticed my emblem and prepared to fight.

"Hisui, Kohaku stand down, go get Sion" Arcuied yawned, waking out of the kitchen with a cupcake in hand. The two maids did as ordered.

"What are you doing here Ries?" Sion said as she jumped down from the top floor and ran over to hug me

"I just wanted to see you and to give you this. Will you wear it?" I said, pulling out the lingerie.

"You pervert" she giggled, hugging me tighter "that wasn't a no.." I said. She just glared at me.

"Shut up" she said, crashing her lips onto mine. It almost felt like an eternity but it was only for a brief second before she sank her teeth into my neck

"Sion..." I moaned as she bit harder. I felt her suck the blood out from my neck. "Sion, if you suck any more, I'm going to get anemia", I groaned.

She immediately pulled her fangs out from my neck. "I'm sorry Ries", she said, cutley I couldn't be mad at her.

"Don't worry Sion, I'll eat a lot of food with iron to get my blood pumping for you" I laughed, kissing her on the forehead.

Arcureid looked at Sion, noticing her wounds started healing faster. " What blood type is that silver-haired girl?" she asked.

"Oh, Riesbyfe is type AB why?" Sion asked.

"Damn Sion, you're so lucky. type AB is the best blood type a vampire could have, but its so rare" she said

"I thought it was bitter and not many vampires like it" I said in a confused tone. Arcuied shook her head.

"It's the opposite. Not only is it the best tasting, but it's the most nutritious blood you can have. It's rare, though that's why most vampires just assume it isn't good" Arcueid said, almost sounding jealous.

"Sion, where did you go?!" A voice called out from upstairs. Satsuki appeared, rubbing her eyes in fatigue.

"Saachin, What are you doing here?" I asked nonchalantly. She looked up and saw me.

"Oh hey Riesbyfe, you couldn't wait to see Sion could you?" She said smugly as she walked down the stairs.

"You didn't answer my question..." I replied, but she still didn't answer me.

"Saachin, you should go back to sleep to regenerate" Sion sighed, trying to push Satsuki up the stairs

"Sion, it was good to see you, but I think I should go see you later" I said, turning around to go out of the mansion.

Sion grabbed me by the sleeve. "Wait, Wallachia made his move so please be careful on your way to the Alley tonight" she whispered

I nodded, giving her one last kiss "I will" I said as I made my way towards the Café "I probably took a long time" I sighed, hoping I didn't make them wait for long.