Mistress' Rage

Akiha pov: "Kohaku!!!" Hisui cried

I stood there, stunned at what had happened minutes ago. Mecha Hisui was holding off Wallachia, giving me time to process this.

"Kohaku..." I mumble

"She-she isn't breathing!" Hisui cried

"She's been cut in half..." I say

"Enough..." Wallachia sighed.

He used "bad news," sending three claw projectiles at Mecha Hisui, pierced it, causing it to go out of commission temporarily.

"See, that woman is dead," he claimed.

"I'll kill you..." I said it angrily.

"Oh, will you now?" He mocked

"Onee-chan!" Hisui cried more.

Her tears made me even more furious. I felt tears stream down my own face, and I went 100% into vermillion mode.

"No matter how much you power up, it's pointless; you'll just die like that woman," he told me.

"Just try it..." I growl

"What?" He questioned

"Just try to kill me!!!" I scream

I rocketed forward and used felling"birds," making a ribbon that pierced into him, but he wasn't phased by it.

"Again, you can't kill me," he said.

"Brilliant Impetus!" I did a rising slash, cutting him, but yet again, he wasn't phased.

"Once again, pointless..." He said

"Lady Akiha, don't worry about Kohaku; focus on surviving!" Hisui yelled

I looked back and saw she forcefully had Kohaku's mouth clamped on her arm. She was making her bite so blood would seep into her mouth and synchronization could happen. It healed her enough that her lower half began to reattach.

"Should I give you a round of applause, or should I call you out for your stupidity in this moment?" He asked

"Neither... just die!" I told him.

"No, I can do..." he said.

"We'll hold you off!" I yell

"Well, I can't let you do that," he said.

He was way too calm, meaning he hasn't been trying so far. That would make sense.

"It's time for the greatest performance," he said, summoning a tatari version of me, Arcueid, Kishima, and Nrvnqsr.

"Oh sh*t," I growl.

"Kill her...." He calmly said,

"Hisui!!" I called out.

"Right!" She said as she tried to use her reality marble again, but three claws came out of the ground, stabbing into her.

"Rule of thumb: always get rid of support," he said.

"Hisui!" I screamed again as I began to fend off the four assailants attacking me.

"I-I won't die, not until Kohaku is back." Hisui groaned

He formed a tatari shiki and launched it at her.

"You'll die now..." Wallachia claimed

"Guru...Guru... Hisui World!" Hisui yells

Barely managing to activate it before she was cut in half as well by Shiki, she activated the ability to make an infinite distance between her and the tatari beings.

"Now I don't need to worry." I claim

"Nonsense, it's a six-on-one..." He laughs

I placed my hands on the ground. "Burning Beasts..." I calmly said,

All the Tatari creatures were caught in a trap of red energy that obliterated them instantly.

"Oh?" Wallachi said he was interested in what I did, but he then summoned them again.

"Try again," he laughed.

I noticed Hisui had taken Kohaku's body and hid somewhere. That was a smart play.

"You seem serious," he claimed.

"Of course... I need to kill you." I say

"Once again, it is impossible." He said

"This attack will end you," I claim.

"Oh?" He said this while raising his eyebrow with intrigue.

"Red Mistress: Ubiquitous!"

I shot an eye laser out that blasted everything nearby, and since Hisui still had her reality marble active, I don't have to worry about destroying the manor.

As soon as the attack dissipated, I noticed he actually took damage. "You-you damaged me?" He questioned

"Yeah, there is more where that came from!" I shout

"No, there isn't, because you're dead," he told me.

"No, I'm not!" I tell him

"Fumble Code..." he sighed.

Below me, a tornado of dark energy formed, and it hit me, slicing into my body. I was left kneeling on the ground out of Vermillion mode, blood leaking from me.

He flew over to me, landing on the ground. "I'll kill you with my bare hands," he told me for some reason.

I went to punch him but was stabbed through by three claw projectiles. He shook his head. "Persistence isn't commendable," he told me.

I jumped up and kicked him in the face to no effect. "Stop it!" he yawned.

"You-you won't win!" I yell

"But I already have a woman. Kohaku is dead; the Hisui girl is nearly dead; the mecha version of her is broken; and you are on your death bed currently; there is no one here that can save you." I was told

He prepared to shoot three claw projectiles through my head and kill me, but all of a sudden the ground began to shake. "Wha-what?" He questioned me; he fell over, missing his attack, and as he did, I was grabbed.

"Akiha, don't die!" Seo cried out.

She brought me to Kohaku's underground lab, which isn't accessible as long as Hisui keeps her reality marble active, which she reactivated as soon as she saw me.

"Akiha, bite my other arm," she said.

I did as told, and my wounds slowly began to heal, and my energy was beginning to be restored.

"How long can we still keep him like this?"

Hisui shrugged. "Maybe six minutes," she said.

So we will be safe in the lab for six minutes. "Will that be enough time to save Kohaku?" I ask

"This is the issue. I can't restart her heart with synchronization. I've been using this invention to pump her heart, but it isn't enough to jumpstart her; it only keeps her body in a comatose state," she said.

"Hisui, honestly, you should just turn off your reality marble and conserve energy." I tell her.

"No, I can do..." she softly said.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because if I do, you might die!" She cried; she was definitely going through it right now.

That is to be expected, however.

My only wonder is: Where are Sion and the others now?