Time of Recovery

Sion pov: Slowy but steadily, I felt my wound start to heal, but I needed blood, so without asking, I bit into Riesbyfe's arm and began to drink her blood. "S-sion!" She moaned in shock as I swallowed the blood I had just sucked out of her.

"I'm sorry, I just need to recover." I said, and she nodded with understanding. "Sion, don't worry about it," she said, holding her arm out so I could drink more, but I held myself back.

"Wait, how are Sion and I going to fight during the day?" Satsuki said, realizing they can't go outside without dying, "I think I can go outside for a little while without disintegrating." I said although I was uncertain.

"Have you tested that out before?" I shook my head. She just glared at me. "We aren't going to risk testing it out if it means you'll die." She sighed, pulling me in closer. "I don't want to lose you again." She said.

"Well, in theory, let's say if you exposed a finger to the sun, you should be able to test it out and have it regenerate as long as it isn't exposed for too long." Arcuied said, lying down on the ground,

"Well that's fine, but what about me? I'll die instantly." Satsuki cried. We all looked at her and realised we had nothing for her. We didn't know what to do about her.

Ryougi came up with an idea: "Why don't we just cover up all of Saachin's skin?" She asked Satsuki, tilting her head, "Why did you call me Saachin?" She asked Ryougi what she thought about it before answering, "I heard those two call you that, so I thought that's what you like to be called." She said, not understanding the point of a nickname.

"Well, only people close to me call me that." Satsuki she said, with a slight blush on her face. I just ignored that and replied to Ryougi's idea, "Let's do that." I said, as I started rummaging around for stuff to cover her skin. I found a ski mask, gloves, and a pair of leggings.

"It doesn't matter that we have this stuff if we decide to go out at night." Riesbyfe said, not knowing how long it would be until night hit again, "we should at least try to set out while day is still out." I said, wanting Akiha to wake up faster so we could stop the mechas.

"Having regeneration must be nice." Ryougi sighed, thinking about all the times she could have used it. Satsuki looked at her. "How much do you put yourself in danger?" She asked Ryougi. She just smiled and laughed. "Danger is my whole life." She sighed. I looked at Satsuki. I could tell she wanted to learn more about Ryougi. She actually wanted to give Shiki a second chance.

"You should try to be careful more from now on since this isn't your body." Satsuki said Ryougi cocked her head to the side, "But this is my body?" She said, in confusion, we all just let out a sigh. She didn't seem to understand.

"This is all so confusing." Riesbyfe sighed. I just laughed at her lack of understanding. "I'll make sure to teach you all about this stuff later." I said. She looked at me dumbfounded. "I don't think my brain can handle it." she said. I just giggled. "You are so dumb." I sighed smiling.

"I can see a bit into the future," Ryougi said, catching Akira's attention, "so can I, but I can't really control it." Akira said I thought about it. It always seemed like I could see into the future, but there was no evidence to support that. "That should be useful. Can you control it in this body?" I asked. She shook her head "kind of, but only for a few seconds in the future."

Ryougi looked uncomfortable and dissatisfied about something. "Do you have any women's kimonos?" She asked, "This body feels awful in these clothes." Aoko nodded and said she may have a kimono that would fit, but she didn't know if it would be best for a male to wear it. Ryougi insisted, so Aoko went to get a kimono, and Ryougi quickly changed into it.

"Much better," she said as she sat down next to Satsuki. "Why do you like kimonos so much?" I asked, not expecting a reason, but she answered anyway, "just because I feel like it." She said, not really caring about much.

"Do you think we should at least go out and protect the city?" Satsuki asked. I sighed and thought about it. "We could, but then at that point, why don't we just finish the job?" I said Riesbyfe told us we should just trust the power of the church for now.

Akiha shifted but she had no signs of waking up anytime soon, which isn't good. We need to act soon or there will be no city to protect. Eventually, they would check here, and Alice has already said from here on, Aoko and her won't take part in this. "We need to think of a plan." I told everyone. Ryougi shook her head. "Why can't we go in guns blazing?"

She asked, I glared at her, "that's literally what we did last and now we're here." I sighed, trying to think of ways out of this.

"I think Ryougi is right; we do need to be direct, but I agree with you too, we need a plan". I agreed with her, but "we can't get cocky, we could always get trapped again like last time," I said, not wanting to expend more energy than required.

She truly was a worthy adversary. She knew our abilities but we don't know the full extent of hers. We could try to throw her off but she seems to have planned every possible eventuality.

"I think I have a plan, but I'll tell you once Akiha wakes up." I said, everyone nodded. Now all that's left is to play the waiting game.