A Day to Remember

Third person: Noel and Ciel went to the Café and sat down at the table that had three chairs waiting for Riesbyfe. They were in silence, not knowing what to say to each other.

Ciel glared at Noel she was wearing. They were both wearing their disguises they wore when we were undercover at school. Noel wore a blue blazer over her white dress shirt with a blue pencil skirt underneath was black legging she was wearing high heels which Ciel envied.

After a few minutes of silence, Ciel finally spoke up.

Ciel pov: "Noel, do you really not blame me for the French incident?" I said, genuinely wondering if she forgave me

She looked at me, just gazing into my eyes, "Elesia, I do blame you to some degree, but I forgive you since you didn't ask for this life" she said as the waiter came over to take orders,

"I'll just have a black coffee with extra sugar for now", Noel said, looking at me waiting for my order.

"Tea is good for me" I sighed as the waiter wrote it down and went inside the Café.

"So you're a tea person Elesia", Noel said, throwing me off as I wasn't used to being called my real name

"Yeah, I like tea. It helps me relax, you know" I said. She just smiled back at me.

We sat in silence after that. Not knowing what to say, it was awkward. We weren't like this before. I always knew what to say to her, but now that we were alone and tension filled the air, I didn't know how to talk to her. The writer came back with the coffee and the tea a couple minutes later and left us alone again.

I watched Noel start to stir her sugar into the coffee. I was about to start a conversation but I was interrupted by someone familiar

"Ms. Noel sensei, Ciel, what brings you here and where is Nanako?" A man said, walking up to the table. I looked up and saw Arihiko Inui.

"Ah Arihiko..." Noel sighed in an annoyed voice "did you do your homework yet?" She ask he shook his head.

"No not yet, I was on the way home to do it but I decided to stop at this Café when I saw you two" he said.

I could tell Noel was annoyed, so I butted into the conversation.

"Arihiko, you should go remind Shiki to do his homework" I said, trying to make him leave. He immediately agreed and left, but he didn't go very far. He hid behind garbage cans to just watch us

After that, Noel began to speak to me. Our conversations were natural and less forced. We were talking about our lives back home in France before the incident.

"Have you ever been to Provence? The lavender field is lovely", Noel said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"No I haven't, but I've been to the Eiffel Tower and Musée du Louvre" I said. She nodded while putting down her cup

"France truly is beautiful. I need to show you some things I know you were sheltered for a while", Noel told me as she leaned on her arm.

"I would love to do that with you" I cheerfully said as I took a big sip of tea.

Noel and I heard a voice call out to us in the horizon "Sorry I'm late", Riesbyfe panted as she sat down.

"What took you so long", Noel sarcastically said, but Riesbyfe immediately caught the sarcasm.

"I was held up by talking to Sion and Saachin" she panted.

There was a gasp from Arihiko after Riesbyfe said Saachin, the silver-haired girl, just had a dumbfounded look. "are you being stalked?" She asked, noticing the man behind the garbage can.