Unknown Enemy

"I will tell you about Shiki and how broken he truly is..."

Third Person: multiple personality disorder when a person has 2 or more distinct names and distinct mannerisms. Shiki suffers from that. God knows how many personalities he has

"I am the familiar with one of his personalities, Nanaya. He's the one that attacked Satsuki", White Len said.

"Nanaya is more calm and collected, confident, but that isn't always a good thing. There is an air of arrogance about him. He's cold and sadistic. He wouldn't think twice about murdering someone." she continued saying, Satsuki getting more and more interested as she continued talking.

"The Shiki you know is the opposite of Nanaya. He's too pure hearted, he's weakened by his emotions" she sighed, shaking her head in dismay.

"I dislike Tohno shiki. He's pathetic". White Len sighed.

Satsuki thought about White Len's words, just thinking about Shiki, the man she thought she knew but really knew nothing about him.

"You like Shiki Nanaya and hate Shiki Tohno, but aren't they one in the same?" Satsuki questioned as she gained confidence to speak up.

"You of all people are going to defend Shiki?" White Len said in confusion.

"No, I'm not defending Shiki and his actions, even if it was another personality, I could never forgive him because, no matter what, Shiki is always Shiki!" Satsuki shouted.

White Len started laughing, Satsuki glared at her in annoyance.

"What's so funny?" She snarled, watching White Len in hysteria.

"You are right in that you truly are a good person. I like you Satsuki Yumizuka". White Len giggled, shocking the four girls as Arihiko sat around confused about what was going on.

"What is going on!?" Arihiko yelled. The four girls glared at him.

"Shut it!!" Riesbyfe shouted, punching the nearby wall, creating a crater.

"Calm down Riesbyfe!!!" Sion shouted, trying to hear what White Len was trying to say.

"All of you are good people, therefore I don't have to kill you" the succubus laughed.

They all glared at her in confusion. Suddenly, a giant centipede rammed into Arcueid and Sion, pinning them to the wall they tried to move, but their injuries from before prevented them from doing so.

"That girl failed but I'm not going to.." a man said as he exited the shadows.

"Nrvnqsr Chaos..." Satsuki retorted, lunging at him.

"Ms. Yumizuka call me Nero", he said, growing a rynocurus impailing Satsuki with it's horn she bellowed in pain before Chaos retracting it leaving the girl writhing in agony on the ground

"Sion, Saachin, hold on, I'll handle this bastard!" Riesbyfe screamed, clutching her True Apocrypha Gamaliel.

"Oh a holy knights from the church I see," Chaos scoffed.

"Sion analysis!!" Riesbyfe yelled, blocking Chaos's punch.

"His real name is Fabro Rowan. He was an alchemist in the mages association. He has basic mystic eyes of enchantment and his ability is to merge with things he touches and currently has the characteristics of 666 beasts. He is able to do this with his reality marble lair of the beast king. Please watch out for his soil of genesis technique and his 999th beast". Sion whimpered as Chaos started to tighten his hold on her.

Riesbyfe pov:I swung my Gamaliel around trying to slice Chaos's head off, but I was stopped by a crab arm that protruded from his neck. I yanked and tugged Gamaliel as hard as I could, trying to move away, but the claw was clamping too tightly.