Chapter 4

Huo Laifeng's eyes almost fell to the side of his face.

    Zhao Liuke knew that when talking to him now, any kind of human debt is nonsense, and bartering is somewhat reasonable.

    Sure enough, his fingers tapped on the armrest slowly stopped, and he said almost invisible, "Okay."

    "Assan."

    A bodyguard came in. Compared with the group of people that Yang Xiaoying took Zhao Liuke away that day, this bodyguard was even less conspicuous. His ordinary facial features and figure seemed to be mixed with the air, and it was difficult to detect in the dark night, even his voice was low.

    "boss."

    Huo Laifeng nodded: "Look at his hand."

    Ah Sang took a few steps closer, pinched Huo Laifeng's uninjured left wrist, and pressed it twice.

    The way he pressed it was very clever, making Zhao Liuke feel weirdly numb.

    "Nerves are fine." Asang cherished his words like gold.
."Very good," Huo Laifeng's tone was still indifferent, "From now on until the hand is good, I will give you enough resources during this period. When the hand is good, the drama of my friend should start filming, you can go to the audition. , but being brushed down has nothing to do with me."

    "What if it's because you were swiped down?" Zhao Liuke insisted.

    "Because of me?" Huo Laifeng's mouth flattened, "A Sang, follow him."

    He took every word.

    "Then you have an accident, and I am responsible."

    Huo Laifeng didn't leave, but stepped back a little. Seeing that he couldn't sleep because of the pain from the anesthetic, he asked, "No one else came to see you?"

    "Yang Xiaoying, no." Zhao Liuke took out the charger and plugged in his mobile phone, "I slept very deeply after the operation, and I don't know if someone came."

."By the way," Zhao Liuke suddenly remembered something, "It's not very comfortable to live in the hospital. Can I go back to live with you after the splint is removed?"

    Huo Laifeng said in a flat tone: "I should have lived with me, and put away the things you shouldn't let people see."

    Zhao Liuke looked at him with some interest in his eyes: "Then do I have to lock the door? I haven't started collecting your photos yet. There are quite a few versions, including half-naked ones. If you look at my things again, you may see them. of?"

    "It's up to you." Huo Laifeng suppressed the protruding blue veins, and had no intention of talking to him again, "Don't worry about anything else, just stay well."

    "What about after that?" Zhao Liuke put his eyes on Huo Laifeng's waist covered by clothes, his tone was calm and low, and he spared a small circle in the ward, "I can't handle it when I see you like that?"

.Huo Laifeng's brows twitched, and he was about to say something, but saw Zhao Liuke gently withdraw his eyes.

    "This can't be done," he murmured. "You can call me a nerd, but I'm here for you, so you can't do anything in front of me."

    He spoke as if he had thought of something and wanted to say something, but as soon as his head fainted, he lost consciousness.

    Because of the anaesthetic, he slept on and off. Huo Laifeng's tense face shook twice in front of his eyes, and the world became blurred.