Chapter 54

The timeline is one year later.

    People's self-protection mechanisms are commendable, especially when they are sick.

    Body temperature rises, blood circulation increases, hormone levels change, and countless immune cells work together to defend against viruses.

    Commonly known as fever.

    Huo Laifeng woke up this day and felt dizzy. It was the first time he felt this kind of dizziness since his disability was cured.

    This made him subconsciously put his elbows back, support the pillow, and put the back of the other hand on his forehead.

    Sure enough, the temperature was high.

    Huo Laifeng took out the thermometer from the drawer, put it in his mouth, and lay back again.

    Zhao Liuke, who came back from the morning exercise, went to the kitchen as usual, but he didn't find the sweets and people he should stay there.

    He took the water cup and drank as he walked, not wanting to quarrel with Huo Laifeng.

.Huo Laifeng has always been self-disciplined - although he always throws the alarm clock, this does not contradict his self-discipline.

    After finally sleeping in, Zhao Liuke didn't want to interrupt.

    He opened the door gently, but what he saw was Huo Laifeng, who was flushed with a thermometer.

    Zhao Liuke quickly stepped forward to stick his forehead, as if touching a piece of charcoal, and then took out the thermometer in his mouth.

    39.2°C.

    Charcoal felt very comfortable for him, and he raised his head slightly to get closer to him.

    Zhao Liuke patted his face and called him softly, "Laifeng, can you hear me? Wake up."

    Huo Laifeng raised a slit in his eyelids and reluctantly responded.

    Burned too badly.

    Zhao Liuke wanted to stand up, but halfway up his body, he was stopped halfway——

.The patient who was supposed to be lying on the bed sensed his distance, jumped up and hugged him tightly, sticking to him, his voice carrying a waxy sound that was usually not heard, like coquettish: "Don't go... "

    At this time of early spring, the thin fabric could not resist the heat of the skin, not to mention one of them still had a fever.

    With such a scorching heat, Zhao Liuke's first reaction was heat.

    "I'm not leaving, I'll go get the antipyretic medicine." Zhao Liuke replied, after thinking about it, he felt that his tone was too normal, and he didn't seem to take care of the patient, so he changed his mind and said, "I'll be back soon, darling."

    The man who held him like a big pendant bowed his head, and his hot breath sprayed his face.

.The other party looked confused, his cheeks were flushed, his chest squeezed tightly against him, and his hands pressed tightly on his narrow waist, which had recently become thinner due to deliberate weight loss, before rolling out a sentence from his throat.

    "real?"

    Zhao Liuke was about to die from his cuteness. He didn't expect this person to be sick like this, and the coaxing and coaxing he said was much smoother: "Really, I'll be right back, the antipyretics are under the TV cabinet, at most two minutes, you first stay, okay?"