Chapter 39

Huo Laifeng clenched the food box in his hand, so the food box shook violently, scaring the two pigeons away.

    The daring one who jumped up first still didn't leave, and the blood-red pigeon eyes stared at them.

    Huo Laifeng and Zhao Liuke looked at each other in the long silence, no one evaded, and seemed to want to look into each other's heart.

    He was defeated, covered Zhao Liuke's eyes with his hands, and said begging for mercy, "Stop coaxing me like that."

    Otherwise I would be reluctant to let you go.

    The young man whose face was half-covered by his warm hands blinked twice in his palm, like a small brush with soft and thick eyelashes, brushed in his palm.

    Zhao Liuke frowned: "I didn't coax you."

    Why is it so hard to tell a story.

    "Okay, I know, I know."

.Huo Laifeng leaned over to kiss him, buried his head in his collar as if he had lost his strength, and took a sniff.

    Keke, don't talk anymore, he can't restrain his desire to dig out his secrets any longer.

    He and Chu Zhen could hear clearly what Zhao Liuke and Lu Ming were chatting about that day.

    Chu Zhen immediately went down to find a recording pen and recorded it directly.

    These two people, their mutual lovers, are not of this world.

    He and Chu Zhen were silent together, and they couldn't even eat, like sitting on pins and needles.

    Huo Laifeng could only bury his panic in his heart, and his external performance was that he didn't separate from Zhao Liuke for half a step.

    He saw Zhao Liuke's discomfort, but he didn't dare to let go.

    He was afraid that once he let go, Zhao Liuke would return to his original place just as Lu Ming said.

.He can't adjust surveillance and eavesdrop like before.

    He promised not to do it.

    So what should he do?

    Watch him leave?

    Zhao Liuke patted the back of his neck for unknown reasons, "Laifeng?"

    They leaned together, and their voices seemed to be bone conduction, clear and low.

    Huo Laifeng tilted his head and suddenly tried to suck his neck.

    Zhao Liuke sighed and said subconsciously, "This is outside..."

    Huo Laifeng raised his head.

    The daring pigeon didn't dare to stay any longer and flew away.

    "Then go back."

    Is it too indulgent...

    Zhao Liuke pressed the shoulder of the man under him, inhaled and sat down slowly.

    The blazing heat nearly split him.

.The unprecedented depth made Zhao Liuke unable to utter a word.

    Beads of sweat dripped down his cheeks.

    The world shattered and reorganized, and he seemed to be soaked in some chemical substance, bewildered, and soaked.

    The other party's movements were still steady, but with urgency that he didn't understand.

    Zhao Liuke didn't understand why he was in a hurry.