Chapter 18

He was breathless from the kiss, and instinctively wanted to hide, but he hadn't fully woken up.

    The blankness in his eyes has not disappeared, and he first touches the other party's warm lips.

    The smell of the ancient wood was very shallow at first, but now it is gradually obvious. The smell of ironing matches this urgent kiss, so Zhao Liuke couldn't catch his breath, and backed away panting.

    Aggressive, yet depressing.

    Why... can't escape...

    His back movement was a bit big, and the back of his head touched the head of the bed, knocking him completely awake.

    The morning light was faint, and birds chirped occasionally. At night, his windows were tightly closed, and the room was a little stuffy, as if he was still in a dream.

    He sat up from the bed and wiped the hot sweat from his forehead.

    There is no one else in the house except him.

    is a dream.

.This is too real. The other party's body temperature and strength are almost perfect replicas, which makes Zhao Liuke unable to stop imagining how he will react when he is treated so intimately by him.

    The smell of the person in the dream was all too familiar to him.

    The smell on Huo Laifeng's body.

    Zhao Liuke lifted the quilt, lowered his head, and reached out his hand resignedly. Until the end, the redness of the ears did not dissipate.

    Zhao Liuke came very early, and he arrived around the same time as Lu Ming and the actress who played the first female lead, Li Xiaoyue.

    Lu Ming had already entered the dressing room.

    Li Xiaoyue happened to meet him and greeted him generously. She has almond eyes, parallel eyes, beautiful and beautiful, and is in her early thirties. She is the most valuable second-tier actor in the entire crew.

    "Hello, I'm Li Xiaoyue."

    Zhao Liuke smiled politely: "Mr. Li is early, I am Zhao Liuke."

."I was originally helping my friends, but I didn't expect the first and second males to be so good-looking. I made a lot of money." Li Xiaoyue looked at his face for a long time before saying this at the end.

    According to the scope of normal people's scrutiny, she stared at the person she met for the first time for so long, which obviously crossed the line, but if she knew that she was Huo Laifeng's cousin, then this matter would not make sense.

    Li Xiaoyue shook hands with him. She didn't come on the day of the engagement banquet, but it didn't prevent her from knowing Zhao Liuke's existence.

    Zhao Liuke felt her kindness and smiled lightly at her.

    In the dressing room, the makeup teacher was already waiting there. Lu Ming was using his mobile phone for makeup. Since the makeup brush was next to his mouth, his greeting was very brief: "Mr. Li, Teacher Zhao."

    A few of the leading actors said hello.

    Lu Ming swiped his phone and kept glancing at Zhao Liuke.

.If it wasn't for the system reminder, he would never have cared that Huo Laifeng's fiancé was such an actor. In the last life, this fiancé was abandoned by the Huo family after just a few months. He was accidentally beaten to death by loan sharks on the street because of his debts. The cause of his death caused a wave of public opinion.