Chapter 42

They went to the main house the next day.

    The main house is where Huo Laifeng's grandfather recuperates from illness, and is also where Huo Yun and Huo Laifeng's uncles and uncles live.

    The family does not have the habit of gathering together on the first day of the new year, because on the first day of the new year thirteen years ago, my grandfather had a sudden illness. Although he was cured, he had a leg problem. . So the family is very afraid of this day.

    When Huo Laifeng was disabled, his grandfather wanted to take him to live, but he refused.

    "At that time, the spirit was not stable, so I didn't want to trouble Grandpa." Huo Laifeng explained, covering Zhao Liuke's eyes.

    Their home in the city is a bit far from here. They got up and set off at 5:00 in the morning, and have been walking for several hours now.

    "Go to sleep."

.Zhao Liuke shook his head and said, "I'm not tired, I want to be happy, and I can still masturbate."

    Joy stayed at home to look after the house. Although it was a cat, it did not prevent Huo Laifeng from keeping it at home.

    "We stayed for a few days and went back, no more than five days." Looking at the nearby mountain road, Huo Laifeng lowered the car window, "It's almost there, pack up and get off."

    Zhao Liuke put away the tablet. He was watching videos and looking for some movies.

    Although the last movie stuck, it was a problem with the rest of the crew, but Zhao Liuke always felt that he was missing something.

    It was too subtle to grasp, he tried his best to recall it.

    When he got out of the car, the wheelchair was already put away by the car, and Zhao Liuke pushed him into the door.

    Two people guarding the door bent down, helped them open the heavy door, and saluted, "Master Huo, Master Zhao."

.There is no threshold here, the connection is smooth, and the entire mansion is opened up.

    Much more comfortable than that inaccessible back garden.

    In the middle section of the corridor leading to the main room, there is a wall used as a screen, and a water trough is built around it.

    The eaves and teeth are high, the pavilions and pavilions are high, and the outer walls are high. Occasionally two birds fall from the top, chatting, adding some life to the quiet here.

    Looking at it again, on the outer wall, there are star bird food that is put on it every day.

    Because of the unique terrain, it is warmer here than outside.

    The people at the door walked quickly, and went to the front yard to call for someone first. Huo and Zhao just walked around the screen wall when they heard a sound like a bell: "Feng Feng!"

    Zhao Liuke looked at the person who came up and initially judged that this was his grandfather.

.The old man has eagle-like sharp eyes, does not show fatigue, is in good spirits, has gray hair, looks in good spirits, and is in a wheelchair.

    One big and one small wheelchair people looked at each other, and they all thought it was a bit funny.

    Grandpa Huo shouted with a smile: "Good boy, you look good! Have you been taken care of by Liuke in the past few months?"

    With the back of Huo Laifeng's head facing him, Zhao Liuke couldn't see his expression and heard him say, "Well, it's very troublesome for him."

    Grandpa glanced at them. As he approached, he came to pat Huo Laifeng's leg and asked, "How is your leg?"