Chapter 52

Huo Laifeng woke up in the middle of the night by joy.

    The cat's nails against the glass made a maddening noise, and he closed his eyes.

    The strong waking up anger enveloped him, making him want to throw an alarm clock - such as the one before, it wasn't broken, and then he found Zhao Liuke in his arms.

    Zhao Liuke slept very well, so he didn't wake him up. Instead, Huo Laifeng's breathing and body temperature changed after waking up, which made him feel a little uncomfortable. He hugged his waist tightly and let out a long hum.

    Huo Laifeng touched his hair, pressed the person who had some signs of sobriety back into the quilt, and took a look at his mobile phone. It was four in the morning.

    He sat up looking for cat food, put on a soft and long soft robe, bare upper body, only a pair of trousers, a little Japanese, lazy and casual, and then put the joy of hunger in.

.Joyful and clever, with big watery eyes, he came in and rubbed Huo Laifeng's hand, meowing twice.

    Huo Laifeng was afraid that the little guy would wake Zhao Liuke, so he put down the hand holding the food bowl, and stopped Xi Le from licking his hand, chasing after his palm and meowing—he had the smell of cat food in his hand.

    Here, the puppet lowered its furry head and chewed the cat food with fangs;

    Zhao Liuke was sleeping soundly on the bed over there;

    A cool white shisha smoked silently from the wall where the humidifier was connected.

    Huo Laifeng sat quietly on the carpet for a while, and when he saw the reminder on his mobile phone, He Zhu also sent a reminder at this time.

    ——It's the appointment time for Dr. Brian.

    his psychiatrist.

    Huo Laifeng felt for a while that the last time he saw a psychiatrist was a long time ago.

.He thought about it and lowered his head and smiled.

    "Huh? What's so funny?"

    Zhao Liuke, who had opened his eyes long ago and had been watching him for a long time, asked.

    "woke up."

    "Well, the greedy cat is here."

    Still two.

    Count the big one in front of you.

    Zhao Liuke wanted to get out of bed, but his waist was soft, his expression froze for a second, and he realized that he was wearing nothing, "What about the clothes here."

    Huo Laifeng was originally facing Xi Le, but now he looked up and was still sitting, but turned to him and said, "You don't want to come without you."

    Zhao Liuke doesn't like coming here very much, the temperature is very high.

    It's even too hot for him. It's obviously a uniform temperature control of 21 degrees Celsius, but it's hotter here than downstairs.

.He spends a long time in physical training every day, and after finally getting rid of the state of being full of sweat, he is reluctant to return to that situation.

    The reason why I was willing to come to the balcony today was to find Lu Ming, so I gave myself a holiday and skipped physical training before I came here in the mood.

    He sat up with the blanket in his arms and yawned: "Wear yours, give me two."

    When he saw Xi Le jumping over to pounce on himself, he said, "Don't come here, don't come here, don't wear clothes, hey! Lele!"