Chapter 15

The fork pierced Zhao Liuke's palm and fell to the ground.

    Instead of stopping, the man continued: "What are you responsible for?! It's okay to feed people, why don't you have the strength, what if the fork stabs my brother Feng Feng? Look at me!"

    Zhao Liuke didn't mean to answer. He didn't know whether it was the customization on his body or what his movements gave the other party the illusion that he was a waiter as soon as he came up.

    Ah Sang had just gone to take a test, but when he came back, he heard the long string of spikes. After seeing the expressions of the boss and the boss's wife, he made a decisive decision and asked, "Are you all right? Do you want ice?"

    The man hummed, as if he was completely unaware of his indulgence.

.He even thought that A-Sang was worried about what would happen if he hit the opponent's hand, so he calmly folded his arms and waved his hand generously: "It's okay, A-Sang, you are still so good at taking care of people, so I patted him. , how can you be so delicate..."

    But he didn't think about it, Assanli ignored him——

    Go straight to Zhao Liuke.

    Ah Sang raised Zhao Liuke's open hand - it was scratched with a fork, there was only a faint white mark, and he said, "I'll get you the spray."

    The man froze in place.

    Zhao Liuke hadn't been so angry for a long time, he shook his head coldly and looked around: "No need."

.The guests have already entered the hall one after another. The temperature has dropped a lot recently, so naturally they will not wear a lot of clothes when they come to the dinner, so they all went to the warm hall. At this moment, except for the waiters who walked around and dealt with the remnants of the table, and a few who kept glancing and thinking. People who watch the fun, no one else.

    Huo Laifeng tapped twice on the touchpad next to him and connected to the housekeeper, "Send the guests into the room."

    The old butler in a tuxedo for banquets hurried out of the hall and invited those who were watching the fun into the room.

    They looked regretful.

    With a wave of iron hands, Ah Sang easily pushed the man away, and then pushed Huo Laifeng back to Zhao Liuke's side.

    Zhao Liuke lowered his eyes and looked at Huo Laifeng, his anger was not dissipated, he smiled abruptly when he met Huo Laifeng's eyes that held back his anger.

    He smiled unabashedly, revealing neat white teeth.

.Then he turned around suddenly, and flew out a punch that hit the man in the face!

    The man was unprepared, and this hard and heavy punch made him hallucinately hear the sound of his nose breaking!

    He was directly tilted halfway by the huge force, staggered back two steps, his head buzzed, he did not stabilize, and sat directly on the ground!

    He covered his bleeding nose, raised his head in disbelief, and screamed, "How dare you... do this to me!!"

    As he spoke, his face was twisted due to pain, and there was no way that he had just strode forward with a string of words that angered the two of them.

    "Why don't I dare?" Zhao Liuke smiled lightly, "Who are you? Dare me to take the blame and resign?"

    His swift punch just now seemed to be an illusion from another time and space.