Chapter 30

Zhao Liuke couldn't escape.

    He subconsciously avoided those threatening things, such as Lu Ming, such as the system, such as the current... Huo Laifeng.

    He was held down, the man's strength was amazing, and the fiery breath enveloped him.

    The sugar-fried chestnuts he bought just now were not closed in the paper bag, and the heat leaked from the head of the bed, and he could smell the sweet aroma intermittently.

    "Relax……"

    Zhao Liuke's eyes were foggy, his head was buried in Huo Laifeng's neck, like a dying fish, sweating all over his body.

    The man's body temperature was too healthy at this time, burning like a lump of charcoal, eager to feel his own presence.

    Zhao Liuke didn't understand his urgency, so he finally let out a breath of comfort, "Don't worry... I've been here..."

.The air was stagnant, and the other party's dark eyes stared at him, like a huge and handsome black panther in the dark night, smashing its tail maniacally at his feet.

    "Really?" he asked.

    The emptiness made Zhao Liuke grab the opponent's arm. He took the initiative to get closer: "Really, you tap..."

    He was caught.

    Zhao Liuke always thought that Huo Laifeng was not a talkative type, until he listened to him slowly coaxing in bed, only to realize that he was not talkative, but that he was too lazy to talk nonsense with unrelated people.

    "Keke, hold me tight."

    "The corners of your eyes are red, does it hurt?"

    What impressed me the most was that Zhao Liuke covered his lips in anger, and was immediately licked by his wet and hot tongue. Zhao Liuke's licking force disappeared instantly, and he took his hand to take the cover.

.The man opened the box, but instead of looking down, he stared at him aggressively and asked, "Keke, what flavor do you like?"

    Zhao Liuke didn't flinch, he lowered his head and glanced at the dim bedside lamp, and took the most ordinary one.

    His face was red, his voice was steady, and he said calmly, "No, it doesn't smell as good as yours."

    Zhao Liuke woke up the next day with pain all over his body.

    It wasn't the pain of being beaten, but his body was sore. He wanted to hold up his body, but his arms were shaking.

    He finally sat up, raised his hand, and saw the red mark on his wrist and a cyan-red hickey.

    I clearly said not to kiss here, otherwise I can see it when I wash my hands...

    He sighed helplessly, the corners of his mouth curved.

.The door opened, Zhao Liuke looked over, Huo Laifeng walked in wearing loose-fitting sweatpants at home, his upper body was naked, holding a glass of milk and an apple tart in his hand, the apple tart was still steaming, as if it had just been baked.

    There are several red marks on Huo Jin's beautiful upper body, such as on the arms, such as the shoulder blades. Zhao Liuke's nails are not long, and they are often trimmed, so it is obvious that they are using force.

    He was bullied so hard that he couldn't take into account whether he would scratch the other party.

    Seeing him sitting up, the other party's footsteps speeded up obviously. He hurried over and put things on the head of the bed. He sat next to him and reached out to touch his collarbone. He frowned and said, "Why do you get up so early? Sleep a little longer."