Chapter 22

"what?"

    The touch on his lips leaves as soon as he touches it, and Zhao Liuke feels like he has licked a marshmallow. He didn't like sweets, but he didn't resist. Because that piece of marshmallow only stayed at the corner of his lips for a while, and then left, not even the candy residue.

    Huo Laifeng's fingers rested on his lips and said, "His surprise was originally for you."

    Zhao Liuke didn't believe it: "Then why didn't you tell me..."

    "That's not a surprise."

    "But now I know there's going to be a surprise."

    "But you don't know when."

    "Okay." The drunk man compromised, he was so drunk that he couldn't turn around, no longer asked strange questions, and looked at him with hazy eyes for a long time.

    "You, Huo Laifeng...? Why are you here?"

    Only now recognized him.

.Huo Laifeng really laughed this time, he raised his eyebrows, his complexion has improved a lot recently, such a smile makes him healthy and handsome, and his originally sharp facial features have softened a lot.

    "Laughing like this... looks good." Zhao Liu Kejiu was embarrassed and pointed, "Usually... with a sullen face. It doesn't look good."

    "How can it be beautiful?"

    "I don't like Lu Ming...I don't want to be stumbled by Yang Xiaoying's son...it's good-looking. Otherwise...dead...even more ugly..."

    Huo Laifeng was stunned, his eyes were complicated, he picked up the lightest question and asked, he already had a prototype in his heart, and asked, "How did you know I would die?"

    "It's all written in the book..." Drunk Cat complained that he asked such a simple question, "Don't like him..."

    Zhao Liuke learned about him through a book, and the ending in the book was that he would eventually die because of Lu Ming.

.So he also learned about self-harm from the book before?

    That makes sense.

    Huo Laifeng lowered his voice: "No."

    Lu Ming, the traffic star, if it wasn't for the drama that Zhao Liuke participated in, he wouldn't even know about him.

    He smiled, "How about you?"

    "What...?" Zhao Liuke asked, dazed.

    "like me?"

    "..."

    Zhao Liuke lowered his head and put his head on Huo Laifeng's knee.

    Huo Laifeng's leg nerves are always a little dull, so Zhao Liuke didn't feel it when he first came up to him.

    But his focus was very small, and he just held it lightly, and he soon became uncomfortable, and his head was about to turn to one side.

    Zhao Liuke frowned and looked at his legs, moved his body forward, rested his chin on his thigh, and let out a satisfied grunt.

.This time it felt obvious.

    Brian asked him to move his legs more and make contact, which was considered a crooked hit.

    The living room clock chimed dully.

    Two in the morning.

    Zhao Liuke's eyes seemed to be clear for a moment.