Chapter 28

After it was over, Zhao Liuke wiped his head sullenly on the table, and then remembered Huo Laifeng's love words, but he didn't respond.

    ...how can you believe what you say in bed.

    After thinking about it, I realized that I had already said it.

    Huo Laifeng approached like a big cat.

    He was mopping the floor and cabinet door, because the lubrication flowed everywhere along the countertop. At this time, he stood up and said aggrievedly: "It's obviously on the countertop, but I can't believe it?"

    Zhao Liuke wiped the counter and pushed his face away: "No acting."

    Huo Laifeng repeated: "I love you."

    His eyes were serious, and his straightforward intentions slammed into his eyes.

    The clock in the living room rang dully, and the sound seemed to follow the sound of the bell to Zhao Liuke's heart.

    Zhao Liuke raised the corner of his mouth.

.Lu Ming slowly peeled a grapefruit and called the system, but the system didn't answer.

    There was something wrong with the system. Although it had enough energy, it was still unable to locate the mission target. Four months ago, the mission progress bar was still at 25%.

    He looked at the main quest framed by a big red border, and thought to himself, the quest target must have come into contact with him, otherwise the main quest would not be able to be pushed.

    However, because of his pregnancy, he was trapped in Chu Zhen's house and hadn't gone out to meet anyone for nearly four months. Oh, I went to a nearby supermarket before, but Chu Zhen didn't let him go down because he was photographed.

    That target is between a few people.

    Zhao Liuke, Huo Laifeng, Chu Zhen, Lu Ming.

    Lu Ming first excluded himself, then Huo Laifeng.

.As for Chu Zhen, he really can't think of what Chu Zhen's mind is full of now. That person's temperament has changed greatly in this life, and he is not as stubborn as before. Now it seems that he is quite good at talking.

    Certainly not him. Lu Ming ruled out this option. If it was Chu Zhen, then this main line would not need to be done, and the world would not collapse at all, because Chu Zhen is currently very normal.

    Then there's only one left...

    Zhao Liuke.

    "It's really possible that it's Mr. Zhao..." Lu Ming rubbed his chin, Zhao Liuke was not the same as before. Zhao Liuke was always a little star before, and he was almost silent after marrying into the Huo family.

    He was already a little sleepy, leaned back, the fluffy fluff on the lazy sofa was close to his body, and Lu Ming rubbed back.

    Just call and speak...

.The sun was shining and the wind was icy.

    The door that Huo Laifeng wore in cotton clothes was the result of Zhao Liuke.

    The patient didn't want to wear it, it was bloated, and was interrupted by Zhao Liuke: "You don't walk, why bother with his bloated?"

    The patient raised the white flag.

    It's really that his cold hands are too scary. Look, his lover is worried that he is very worried.

    He is blessed to understand why so many people like to show affection.