Chapter 41

130 million box office, this drama is not a big hit, but it is definitely qualified.

    At the moment when everyone was discussing heatedly, an unremarkable Weibo posted a lawyer's letter.

    Below is the seal of the bright red law firm, the specific content of which is eye-catching.

    From 2013 to the present, actor Meng Jin molested dozens of people, maiming one person, and has now appealed to the court.

    In just a few minutes, this article quickly became a social headline.

    The avatar of the blogger who posted this Weibo is still the system avatar, the nickname is garbled, f24846390n.

    By evening, the number of retweets had exceeded 80,000.

    Then, the account posted a long audio, 50 minutes long, of Meng Jin's conversations with different people.

    The content of the conversation is... audio of him threatening others.

.Meng Jin hummed a song and opened the door.

    He's going to kill his cat today, in a very gentle way, anesthetize it, cut off its phalanges, drain its blood, paint every hair of it with the blood it bleeds, and finally bones into a shredder.

    But when I got home, it felt wrong.

    There was already a hidden smell of blood in his house.

    He opened the door and looked around the living room, following the smell to where his cat was staying.

    Meng Jin stopped.

    He opened the door with shaking hands, staggering back half a step by the pungent smell of blood.

    It was dark red inside.

    No one knew that he abused cats, and many people even thought he loved cats.

.Because he specially bought a house next to it, the non-load-bearing wall between the two houses was opened, so that his cats lived in it, and he came and went freely, never letting outsiders interfere in cleaning.

    He recently got a new cat that hasn't been named yet.

    The whole house next door belongs to it.

    Cat climbing frame, cat toys, cat toilet.

    The 300-square-meter area is only for one cat.

    Because the cats that lived there are dead.

    He came here every day to clean up, and there was nothing to clean up.

    Because this cat doesn't play with toys.

    This cat...just like that person.

    Always avoid him, always stay away...

    Then get it, make that person pay the price—

    But why!

    Why did he die before he even touched it!

.Meng Jin was trembling after realizing it, gasping for breath, and called his manager, his voice was strangely frightened: "Xiaoying, my cat! My cat is dead-!!!"

    The person answering the phone was not his assistant, but the leader in charge of the team, roaring in a low voice at this moment-he shook his hands and dialed the wrong number.

    "What?! You still have time to care about your cat at this time! Meng Daying! Caring about yourself!"

    "I haven't communicated with the outside for a few days. What did you toss the little star last time?! Now it's starting to slap you on Weibo! Even before you harassed everyone, everyone was picked up by him!"