Chapter 5

He put away the finished piece of paper and stuffed it into his backpack.

    There are two folders in his backpack, the others are documents. One of the folders that Huo Laifeng turned over that day was about him, and the other folder had nothing in it, so he took this piece of paper.

    As he came here for a long time, Zhao Liuke felt that he might have forgotten some things, so he tried to write everything down on paper as far as he could remember these few days.

    Assan read what he wrote, and handed warm water or fruit exactly when it was time to drink.

    Huo Laifeng never came again.

    That day, Zhao Liuke removed the splint, and the wound on his hand was already scarred, and condensed with the sewing thread, forming a dark purple, black, curved ugly mark.

    The doctor said he could go back, Zhao Liuke nodded and asked, "Will there be a scar?"

    "There will always be some scars."

."I have to film," Zhao Liuke stretched out his right hand to cover his scar, which could not be touched, like a shell, "I try not to leave it, otherwise the audience will be too out of touch."

    It may be because there are not too many patients from the private hospital, and there are not many doctors to chat with, so there is no way to put a lot of words. When Zhao Liuke was caught, he began to talk: "I know there is a problem now? Why didn't I expect so much when I was injured? I can only give you more medicine to remove scars and activate blood, and it depends on you to what extent you recover."

    At the other end of the corridor, Huo Laifeng came out of the elevator, skillfully controlled the wheelchair to turn, and approached them.

    The doctor greeted them and left with an unfinished expression of regret.

    Zhao Liuke clenched his fist to his lips and smiled lowly.

    "Do you regret it?" Huo Laifeng looked at his scar, looking as usual, slightly raised his head and asked.

.Zhao Liuke was a little surprised.

    Huo Laifeng made an exception for him.

    Thanks to being a new author, the author of this book is not very good at planning the distribution of pen and ink. When I wrote Huo Laifeng, I saw that inspiration came, and he wrote a whole volume with great enthusiasm. His viciousness and sensitivity are throughout. , in great detail.

    One of the behaviors that can highlight Huo Laifeng's character is that he never looks up at people after being disabled.

    His most respected grandfather is also in a wheelchair, so he doesn't need to look up.

    His eyes were never given to his romantic father, and there was no need to look up.

    He and Yang Xiaoying never played against each other, and they didn't give her the slightest look.

    The people who take care of him by his side are his helpers. They came in after being disabled. The first thing they did when they came to Huo's house was to learn to squat | speak with your body.

    Zhao Liuke squatted down, stretched his eyebrows, and was in a good mood. .He raised his eyebrows and looked up at him: "Saving you is the best decision I have made since I came here, how could I regret it?"

    It was the first time he had looked at Huo Laifeng like this since he came to this world.

    In just a few years, he was nominated as a little golden man. In addition to Huo Laifeng's excellent acting skills, his unique face must have a bonus.