Chapter 34

There was no such problem before, because Meng Jin couldn't bring him into the play.

    External conditions will indeed affect his state, but some directors can't find subtle things. For example, the director this time may only feel that something is missing, but he can't find the reason.

    Zhao Liuke raised his hand to cover his face, and it was rare to be a little dazed outside. He didn't like to show unnecessary emotions in front of outsiders, so when he put down his hand, he had returned to normal, and looked at Lin Guangrun's concerned eyes: "Mr. Zhao, are you alright? ?"

    Zhao Liuke shook his head. An ice pack was already handed over next to him. In December, everything was cold, and the cold air made him stunned.

    He tilted his head and saw that it was a woman, just over his shoulder, twenty-five or six, with a cold face.

    "It'll be better if it's iced."

.The woman handed it over, then left and stood back to Lin Guangrun's side. Only then did Zhao Liuke know that this was Lin Guangrun's assistant, and he was called Jin Yao in the impression.

    "Thank you." Zhao Liuke held the bag of ice close to his forehead, and was shocked by the coldness.

    In fact, today's shooting was completed as early as half noon. I just thought that it would be good to shoot at one time, and it would be fine if it couldn't be finished.

    When the director saw that he was not in a good state, everyone stopped working.

    At noon, the sun shines brightly.

    When Zhao Liuke returned home, the ice pack had turned into heavy cold water. He put the ice pack in the trash can and rummaged around the house, wanting to drink some beer.

    The beer is okay, two cans are poured, not bad.

    His eyelids were so heavy that he couldn't lift them up, and he was rarely sober.

.When Huo Laifeng opened the door and came in, he raised his eyelids and tried to open them, but failed.

    Huo Laifeng smelled the wine in the room, stopped for a while, and asked, "Why are you drinking again?"

    Zhao Liuke said lazily, "Why...drinking again...?"

    Has he drunk many times before?

    It was only two times, and the second time almost had an accident.

    After that, I didn't dare to drink it again, and Huo Laifeng must have turned over the house. He didn't keep any wine for him, even a bottle of pineapple beer was bought by him downstairs.

    Huo Laifeng took off his coat and walked over. Standing in front of him, he had no expression at all. Seeing him like this, he smiled abruptly.

    The obvious smile made Zhao Liuke feel his happiness.

    "Wrong, I shouldn't have asked, I forgot that you will only repeat." . Huo Laifeng had become accustomed to his drunken state, so he sat down and patted his face, "Zhao Keke."

    What a clumsy name.

    The drunk Zhao Keke was not satisfied, he frowned and gave him a palm and slapped it on his thigh with a clear voice.

    Huo Feifeng held his wrist and sat down beside him.

    Zhao Liuke leaned over and leaned on his thigh to look up at him.

    His eyes were brighter than usual, although he felt that his eyelids were too heavy to open, but in Huo Laifeng's eyes, this was not the case at all.