Chapter 46

They go back to the house.

    Zhao Liuke found an acrylic board, went to the house to find a hot melt gun, made an acrylic protective case for a long time, put the book in it, and stuffed it into the backpack he brought.

    He finished packing his things, and there was a message on his cell phone that he didn't look at once a day.

    Zhao Liuke picked it up and saw the dial record of an unfamiliar number.

    The number sent him a message.

    "Mr. Zhao, I'm Jin Yao, Xu Guangrun's assistant. I have some news to tell you. It may help your lover tonight. If you have time, you can call me back."

    There is also a WeChat message from Lu Ming.

    "Why don't you answer my call? The system has been unbound from me today. Did it go to you?"

    Zhao Liuke called back the first number.

.He heard the familiar mechanical female voice coming from the microphone.

    "Hello, Zhao Liuke, I'm the system. Jin Yao is the body I temporarily borrowed. Let's make a deal."

    Zhao Liuke: "You say it."

    Hanging up the phone, he replied to the WeChat message.

    "It came to me, is the node of the world line me?"

    It took a long time for Lu Ming to reply: "I don't know, but only you can ask it."

    night.

    The house was brightly lit, and the scene was deadlocked.

    Yang Haojie lowered his head, his eyes darkened.

    Yang Xiaoying stood half a step behind him, blocking Huo Laifeng's sight.

    Huo Yun looked at Zhao Liuke, his eyebrows drooped down, and persuaded: "Liu Ke, you persuade Laifeng..."

.Zhao Liuke interrupted him with a wave of his hand, and took a cold step back: "Impossible, I won't be generous, this is his thing, and I have no right to say anything."

    Huo Yun was blocked for a while, and his face turned into a pig's liver color. He didn't expect Zhao Liuke to be so direct.

    Huo Laifeng sat beside Zhao Liuke, his eyes seemed to be burning with cold fire.

    Huo Laihua laughed mockingly.

    Grandpa just finished drawing up his will and went back first, leaving them here to argue.

    Now the company they are arguing about is the inheritance of Huo Laifeng's mother.

    After her death, the company was solely managed by Huo Yun.

    She left the company to the two siblings, but did not make a will.

    Now Huo Yun is in this chaotic area, leaving this company to Yang Haojie, the legal person's name is Huo Mudong.

    The name sounds familiar.

.The action director of the last campus movie, and the current legal entity of this company.

    Huo Laifeng sent someone to investigate. At first, he thought it was Huo Yun's illegitimate son, but when he got it, he found that the information was not correct.

    But I didn't expect to coincide with Yang Haojie.

    I didn't expect this to be the name Yang Xiaoying changed for Yang Haojie.