Chapter 27

Frost has passed, late autumn and early winter.

    They came back from Yunnan.

    This journey back and forth became more and more thick, Zhao Liuke and Huo Laifeng walked together, and it was morning when they got home, and there was frost.

    The auntie who cooks at home has arrived and brought a basket of fresh persimmons. Zhao Liuke picked out a few, washed them and gnawed them, eating them all.

    After eating, Huo Laifeng just washed his hands and came out of the house. He sat next to him, rubbed a little persimmon off his lips with his wet hand, and tasted it naturally: "It's quite sweet."

    Zhao Liuke: "Hands are cold."

    "Okay," Huo Laifeng wiped his hands dry with paper, "Can you touch it now?"

    Zhao Liuke looked at the persimmon in his hand that was almost eaten, put down the persimmon, raised his hand and gave him a kiss.

    Persimmon flavor, sweet, slightly astringent at the back.

.When the other party wanted to stretch his hand into his neck, Zhao Liuke shrank his neck, pulled out his hand, and went to find a warm baby for him.

    It was too cold, he was still recovering from a serious illness, his body function was not stable, and his body temperature was strange.

    At this time in the original book, the plot has already entered the stage of abuse. Lu Ming's child was not born due to the obstruction of Chu Zhen's father, and was shed. At that time, Lu Ming began to understand that he had nothing, just a...

    Canary.

    There was a hot search yesterday, and it was Chu Zhen who took him to the supermarket and was photographed.

    The setting in the book is that same-sex marriage is legal, and both of them claim to be single to the outside world. This is lace news at best.

    The bad thing was Lu Ming's stomach.

    Almost five months later, Lu Ming's stomach was very obvious. In the photo he was photographed, he was still on tiptoe, with a clear goal to get the shrimp slip.

.Chu Zhen cut off his beard halfway, relying on his height, the black windbreaker fabric wrinkled half of his face, took down the shrimp slip, and looked neither sad nor happy.

    It's bland.

    At first, no one could see Lu Ming's stomach, because Chu Zhen's coat was used as the background, and the protruding piece of fabric was not too conspicuous.

    Until one of Lu Ming's black fans reposted it on Weibo, and marked that part red.

    [Isn't this gray-brown Lu Ming sweater, why does it stick out so much? Is this pregnant? Or steal from the supermarket? Either one is weird enough. 】

    The topic exploded immediately.

    #Lu Mingsuspected giving birth# This topic floated on the hot search for four or five hours. Later, maybe everyone thought it was too bizarre, so they gradually stopped discussing it. They all agreed that the marketing account had a brain problem.

    Lu Ming rarely contacted Zhao Liuke once.

.Although he is a person who loves to share, for example, he shared a little sand sculpture video with Zhao Liuke every three days, but he has rarely posted it recently. After a little thought, Zhao Liuke knew that he was with Chu Zhen.

    Lu Ming sent him a message in a very excited tone, calling him: "Zhao Liuke! Come and play with me! I have a new pile of Lego but no one plays with me. I'm so bored—"