Chapter 31

The kiss was cut off.

    Zhao Liuke's stomach growled loudly, he burst out laughing, put his chin on Huo Laifeng's shoulder, hugged him and walked forward step by step.

    Huo Laifeng retreated step by step with his movements.

    Zhao Liuke is not too tolerant and generous, he just read the book, so he knew it in advance.

    This period of Huo Laifeng was the most vulnerable period in the original book. As a villain, he wouldn't die now, so his self-protection behavior was only a lot more. Monitoring and tracking on him can be regarded as ordinary means.

    When they stepped back, they were about the same height, Zhao Liuke was a little bit shorter, and this posture was very harmonious.

    "I'm too hungry, do you have anything to eat?" Zhao Liuke observed Huo Laifeng's legs, taking a step back like this, very normal, "It's really good, I still can't believe it."

."Chocolate mousse." Huo Laifeng slipped his hand down, bent over and caught his thigh, and picked him up like a child.

    Zhao Liuke suddenly lost his balance, went to hug his neck, and pressed his shoulder, his voice was a little anxious: "Let me down! What are you doing?!"

    Huo Laifeng still had enough energy, so he bumped him, "Huh? Don't you want to check my legs?"

    "Let me down!" Zhao Liuke didn't dare to push him, so he could only hold his body and let him take a few steps back. Huo Laifeng pressed his back against the edge of the table, nudging him playfully.

    Zhao Liuke felt that he was like a lovable animal, grabbed his arm and broke his arm, and the other party put him down.

    When he touched the carpet, he breathed a sigh of relief and looked up at Huo Laifeng's gentle eyes.

    He put his hand beside his ear, rubbed it lightly, and said, "I'm sorry."

.He went on to repeat: "I'm sorry, I won't do this anymore, sorry."

    Zhao Liuke patted him, then let go and went to find something to eat. The hand Huo Laifeng was about to hug back froze in place.

    Although he knew, it should be cold, and it cannot be said that this is normal.

    Zhao Liuke was working on the chocolate mousse, and he solved half of the chocolate mousse with a fork, when he received a video call from Lu Ming.

    His cell phone kept ringing upstairs, and he kicked Huo Laifeng, who was watching him eat, and asked someone to bring it to him.

    He finally picked it up, and the camera on Lu Ming's side tilted, revealing his face with good spirits: "Brother, why did it take so long to answer the phone."

    "Hungry, what to eat, do you have anything to do with me?" Zhao Liuke solved the mousse and filled the room with a cup of warm water to find the phone holder, "Oh yes, you fell asleep before I finished talking that day."

."Isn't it... and Chu Zhen doesn't know what's going on, he's been so good to me these days, so good that it gives me goosebumps," Lu Ming pouted and rubbed his arms, suddenly seeing the hickey on Zhao Liuke's wrist, He didn't see anything in the video, so he asked casually, "Brother, have you been bitten by a mosquito? Why is there a bag on your wrist?"

    Big Mosquito just put the plate in the kitchen and came out. Hearing this, he walked to Zhao Liuke and sat down.

    Zhao Liuke explained with red ears, pointed to the upstairs, and fled away with his mobile phone, the background was shaking, but he couldn't see his expression clearly.