Chapter 47

The remaining few people were not interested in hearing about Yang Xiaoying and Huo Mudong's questions, so they left early, leaving behind the collapsed Huo Mudong and the dumbfounded and roaring Yang Xiaoying.

    Now that the mother's company has determined the ownership, Huo Laifeng's disability can no longer be concealed. His act of standing up shocked everyone. Huo Laihua was also surprised, but he just patted him and said nothing.

    Huo Laifeng's sister is different from other girls. She has always been confident, always wears exaggerated makeup, and occasionally speaks out of tune, but when it comes to emotional expression, she is very stingy and awkward.

    Huo Laifeng knew her character.

    "Sister, let's go."

    Early the next morning, on the mountain road, Assan was steering the steering wheel in the front seat and secretly looked back at the three people with different expressions from the rearview mirror.

.Huo Laihua is not the one who rubs the car. She has recently been addicted to supercars. When she just started, she drives a Ferrari 458, which is a beautiful red color. She also drives it when she goes.

    It was Jin Yao who clawed at the door with a smile.

    Assan thought it was an outsider, and subconsciously stopped him. He was born with great strength, but he didn't expect this woman to quickly say: "Strength enhancement card, immediately."

    Jin Yao easily removed his arm and got into the car.

    The three people in the back seat were not crowded. Her movements were too hasty, causing Zhao Liuke to be shocked and frown uncomfortably.

    His actions made Jin Yao narrow his eyes thoughtfully and asked, "You really...are not bound by the rules of the world."

    Zhao Liuke was silent for a while, and asked her to lean over. Just as he was about to say something, Jin Yao grabbed her hand.

."But now is not the time to say that," Jin Yao held his hand, "Teleport card."

    Huo Laifeng responded quickly, and when she said it, she was about to catch Zhao Liuke, but she was in vain.

    Zhao Liuke and Jin Yao disappeared together in the car.

    Assan stopped abruptly.

    Huo Laifeng clenched and let go of his empty hand. He was cold at the moment, and his eyes were full of madness.

    It was as if time had flown backwards, his recent mildness and smile were all illusions, and now the person who controlled his mood switch was nowhere to be seen, so these superficial things vanished in an instant.

    Zhao Liuke was taken away, and he couldn't do anything.

    Ah Sang heard his boss's usual voice: "Drive."

    Chu family.

    Lu Ming's room.

    Jin Yao suddenly appeared with Zhao Liuke without disturbing the people on the bed.

.Lu Ming has been taken care of very well in the past few months, his face is ruddy, his breath is steady, he has been sleeping on the side of the bed.

    Everything looks perfectly normal.

    ——Except for the frame that has been suspended in the air when he is asleep.

    Zhao Liuke and Jin Yao looked at it together. This was the second time Zhao Liuke saw it, and the frame was different from the first time he saw it.