Chapter 37

Xu Guangrun sat on the spot until they came out, and the expression on his face that his belief was broken just now disappeared.

    When he saw them, he bowed to this side, and shook hands with Zhao Liuke solemnly, with undisguised fighting intent in his eyes, and a serious face: "Mr. Zhao, please advise."

    Young is good, and the blood is faster than others.

    Zhao Liuke smiled and shook hands with him, looking at him like a little lion that didn't grow up, and got a suspicious look back.

    After the make-up artist finished the makeup, they each took one side, and then they played against each other.

    Two people start shooting.

    It was the last scene, more than three minutes.

    Xu Guangrun didn't know whether it was more aggressive and brave or something else. This time, he went through the previous places again and again, and then he came to the place where Zhao Liuke got stuck last time.

.Zhao Liuke's reaction was indeed normal, but he always felt that something was missing. This time, the director didn't call the card, and it was a bit like "you guys have been filming for a long time, so I'll lower the standard."

    Huo Laifeng watched the scene and then watched the original film.

    Huo Laifeng watched the staff next to him pull the progress bar, and suddenly said, "Stop."

    "Where, a little further ahead?"

    "Three or four seconds ago."

    "here?"

    "very good."

    Huo Laifeng looked at the frozen place, Xu Guangrun's hand tremor was redundant, he could remove it, but he couldn't make a mistake when he put it in.

    He asked the director, "Where is the action director?"

    A man ran over there.

    "Hello, has this been changed?"

."Ah, yes, because of the editing, and the camera position will block Teacher Zhao, the original hand-raising action here was changed, and Xu Guangrun added an action himself," the action director scratched his head, "I think he It's a good addition to prevent the screen from blanking."

    Zhao Liuke and Xu Guangrun finished the show and came over to watch.

    Huo Laifeng closed his eyes: "Well."

    He stretched out his hand towards Zhao Liuke who was approaching.

    Zhao Liuke didn't know why, so he grabbed his hand, so Huo Laifeng's hand could barely stop a few inches away from his body.

    The people around them looked at their movements, dazed.

    Huo Laifeng maintained this action and asked Zhao Liuke, "If I catch you like this, your reflex reaction will be like this, right?"

    Zhao Liuke nodded.

    Huo Laifeng asked: "Is the action design at the beginning similar to this action?"

.The action guide wiped his sweat: "It's true."

    "Later, because it would be blocked, this action was changed and deleted directly. After Xu Guangrun added it himself, is that right? Everyone thinks this can pass the test, so they didn't go into it any further?"

    The action guide sweated one after another: "That's right."

    Huo Laifeng smiled, threw the script of the play in his hand, and said coldly, "It's just nonsense!"