Chapter 53

Zhao Liuke sat and flipped through fashion magazines. Recently, Sister Chu gave him a magazine cover shoot in his work schedule.

    When Brian came out of the inner room, he found that Zhao Liuke was looking at a boy in the magazine intently.

    Brian asked casually, "Do you like this obvious?"

    Zhao Liuke raised his head from the magazine and showed a gentle and polite smile: "Well, this is my friend."

    Zhao Liuke is used to suppressing himself and maintaining stability. This will allow you to behave calmly in the dazzling light, without rushing or slowing down.

    This kind of shell on his body has always wrapped him, and when he faces outsiders, it is naturally revealed, and it has become an instinct.

    He put the magazine printed on Lu Ming aside, opened his legs, leaned forward, and clasped his palms.

.This is a sincere gesture of listening.

    "Dr. Brian, I know you are his psychologist. Without violating professional ethics, can you tell me as much as possible about the wind?"

    Brian raised his eyebrows in surprise. If Huo Laifeng hadn't specifically asked him before, he must have thought it was a collusion between the two. He knew that both of them were actors and their acting skills were good.

    Because Zhao Liuke kept looking at him, he naturally caught his fleeting expression: "?"

    Brian waved his hand and smiled: "No problem, some small things are okay."

    In fact, big things can be.

    Zhao Liuke coughed and stretched out his finger to circle around his lips.

    Brian licked and licked the sweet milk froth. Then he took out the tissue and wiped it off by himself.

.Observing his gaps, Zhao Liuke came to a conclusion that Dr. Brian was actually a person who cared about his appearance very much. This could be transformed into a contract spirit to another extent, and he should not reveal too much information about the wind.

    Zhao Liuke felt a little regretful for a while, but felt at ease.

    This impression lasted until Brian started talking about Huo Laifeng's treatment, and it was completely broken.

    Zhao Liuke was shocked to hear him shake off the case that he used to be a psychiatrist, and then heard Huo Laifeng's inconspicuous self-abuse behavior in the early stage to self-mutilation symptoms in the middle stage.

    He wanted to stop, but he wanted to hear more.

    He thought for two seconds calmly, fearing that after listening to it, his attitude towards Huo Laifeng would be mixed with pity, he finally called out cruelly.

.Zhao Liuke raised his hand to signal Dr. Brian to stop, with a slight anger on his face, he lowered his voice and interrupted: "You and Laifeng signed a non-disclosure agreement, is that how you performed it?"

    Brian talked for a long time, but it was suddenly quiet.

    Brian showed a relieved smile: "Fortunately you stopped, otherwise I would really have to sign a non-disclosure agreement."

    Zhao Liuke was at a loss: "What do you mean?"

    Brian told him exactly what Huo Laifeng had told him, saying that Huo Laifeng asked him to tell Zhao Liuke part of his illness, and Huo Laifeng would tell the rest himself.