The Seven Deadly Sins

Author's note: okay before you start I just wanna say that season 1 is definitely not good. There's a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. I didn't know how to write well and stuff.

But please don't stop reading it! Because season 2, 3 and 4 are A LOT better. Like a lot! I suggest speed running season one and then moving onto the good stuff.

I promise when I'm done I'm gonna rewrite season one completely.

Alright that's it!

Enjoy! (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

'Alright here you go!' A blond boy says with a wide grin, giving two drinks to the men sitting by one of the many tables. 'Drink up please!'

The blond picks up two empty steins from one of the tables before turning when hearing the door open. 'Got room for more?' The man by the door asks with a small smile.

'Yeah, sure come in' The blond nods walking to the counter and dropping the empty dirty steins on the pile with dirty cups and plates. 'For such a little guy he works pretty hard as a waiter.' one of the customers says to his friend. Meliodas was about to correct him, however, someone else did it for him.

'Oh no he's not a waiter or anything, he's actually the owner of this place' a (Your Hair Color) haired man tells them after skipping down the stairs and hearing what the two said.

Meliodas immediately beams with happiness. 'M/n, you're finally awake! Took you long enough.' Meliodas exclaims as he stops in front of him. M/n apologizes to his partner.  'Yeah, I'm sorry about that.'

'Huh he's the owner, a young kid like that?' The same man from before questions.

The (Your Hair Color) haired male chuckles making the blonde pout before he sighs and walks over to the kitchen. Not even a minute later he returns with a pie in his hands.

'Here's your pie fresh from the oven.' The blonde puts the pie on the table with three men and smiles with his hands on his hips  'It's the pie that made the boarhat famous!'

'It looks great!' They say, licking their lips. M/n looks at the three of them trying not to laugh. He couldn't wait to see their faces. 'Let's eat some pie!' The three men shout while taking a bite. Silence. Chaos. M/n sighs when their faces went from happy to disgust in a matter of seconds.

'You should've known that our reputation it's good because of the booze not the food.' The blond tells them with a blank face. M/n sweat drops.

'You should've mentioned that!' All three of them shout irritated. 'You little punk!' One of them says stepping forwards with a raised fist.

'Wait guys he has a sword.'

They all pause. 'Well it looks like we have a problem.' Meliodas grins widely and then snaps his fingers. It didn't take long before soft click noises could be heard approaching them. 'Come on, you call that a mess?' M/n turns his head to the talking pig named Hawk.

'Wait that pig is talking to us!'

'That's right I'm a talking pig.'

'Hawk please clean the floor' M/n crosses his arms looking down at Hawk.

'Jeez what a pigs' Hawk says and begins to eat the vomit on the floor. In no time the floor was clean. However, the vomit didn't seem enough for the greedy little pig and so Hawk began to complain about wanting more food.

'You know M/n I've got a whole book with roosted pig recipes.' Meliodas says with a mischievous smirk.

'Wanna test one out Meliodas?' M/n shares an evil smirk with Meliodas which Hawk notices. It makes him shriek, terrified. 'You know what, I'm soo full. it was the best scraps i've ever had!' Hawk shouts shaking a little bit. M/n laughs together with some other customers watching.