Where Love Is Found

'Yo!' Meliodas greets everyone at istar with a wave

'Yo!' Meliodas greets everyone at istar with a wave. 'I'm glad you're okay!' Gilthunder says relieved and Meliodas nods. 'Didn't i tell you guys? We only went there to say hi..' he says putting his hand in his pockets.

M/n yawns and Jenna turns to him. 'You're the responsible one! I want to know exactly what kinda of greeting you guys gave them'

'Oh that's simple. We just warned them that if they do something stupid we'll go there and beat them up!' Melony says with a wide grin. Jenna stares at the H/c male Infront of her waiting for a confirmation. However M/n only shrugs.

Everyone gasps. 'You're the one being stupid! All you did is go out there and pick a fight!' King shouts angrily. Meliodas ponders for a minute before rubbing his neck. 'Well i guess that's true..'

'Only a moron would intentionally go out of his way to wake up a sleeping giant! And you! Why didn't you stop them?!' Jenna shouts at both Meliodas and M/n.

'C'mon do you have to yell?' Meliodas deadpans.

'I have every right to yell at you!' both King and Jenna shout. King glares at his captain. 'How could you..-'

'The kingdom of Britannia is full of different nations and villages..' M/n says making everyone look at him. 'They'll be able to raid them pretty easily by splitting up. Soon they're gonna realize that' M/n explains 'With the Ten Commandments in one place. We don't stand a chance against them including Meliodas. So we're gonna separate them and in that way we'll start crushing them one by one'

'That plan is sweet! Just thinking about it makes my snout tingle!' Hawk says and M/n turns to him. 'We'll i guess this means you finished on your training too, Ha-' Meliodas and M/n stare blankly at the pig. Hawk had dragon horns and red skin on his feet and head. Oslo was besides him watching Hawk with admiration.

M/n and Meliodas look at each other before turning away. 'Yo, Zaneri. If you're here, then does that mean that Elizabeth is finished with her trial?' Meliodas asks and Melony joins the conversation also curious.

'EXCUSE ME?!' Hawk shouts since the two ignored him.

Howzer looks at the cave entery 'Hey it looks like the others are also coming back!' he says making M/n look over. Upon seeing Gowther M/n gasps and was about to run up to him for a hug. However Meliodas suddenly grabs his hand very tightly preventing him from going. M/n sweatdrops and Meliodas just innocently smiles at him.

M/n notices a strange cat like figure on Arthurs head. M/n frowns, this cat was no good. Not if he's part of the Chaos.

'Arthur, what's that thing on top of your head?..' Merlin asks playing dumb.

'A mystery..' Gowther says and M/n yet again tries to run up to him. However since his hand was intervened with Meliodas's he just got pulled back. Somebody begins to cry and it was none other than tiny Griamore. Wait...tiny Griamore? M/n raises an eyebrow at Slader and Slader shrugs.