As long As You're Here

'Let's end this, Fraudrin. What do you say?' Meliodas's voice rang through the air. The coldness in his tone made M/n shudder. 'This time, I'll make sure to obliterate you from this world..'

'Meliodas..' Fraudrin growls, drops of cold sweat running down his face. He was scared, scared for his life. 'It seems like your magical power is just like it used to be' Fraudrins says with a grunt. The demon raises his hand before trying to punch Meliodas. However, Meliodas jumps up piercing right through the demon's palm. Meliodas turns around as he does the same on Fraudrins's chest multiple times.

After deciding that it was enough for now, the blond steps on the ground again, his face facing down. Fraudrin groans 'You...You Bastard!' the demon speaks painfully. He falls, dropping down on his knees causing the ground to shake.

Meliodas raises his head before glancing over at M/n who stared right back at him. Meliodas walks over, step by step, it seemed to be taking forever. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, the male stopped right before M/n. Meliodas grabs his arm before gently pulling on it.

M/n stares confused at Meliodas before his eyes widened slightly. The male crouches down, by Meliodas's demand. M/n rolls his eyes, now he was face to face with Meliodas quite literally.

'I can't believe I have to crouch down to be able to talk to him without being three hundred inches taller'

'Leave him to me, you can have the final punch if you want..' Meliodas says blankly his black eyes piercing through M/n's. The taller male shrugs and raises one of his hands before gently putting it on Meliodas's cheek. 'It's okay, you do it' he replies and Meliodas nods leaning on the male's hand slightly. 'Also welcome back'

Meliodas steps a little closer resting his forehead on M/n's. 'I'm sorry for being away for this long, I'll make up to you' Meliodas whispers closing his eyes before taking a deep breath in.

M/n closes his eyes his body relaxing completely. He smirks 'Kill him for me, will you?' M/n whispers in the blond's ear causing shivers to run down his spine. Meliodas pulls back and nods. 'Your wish, is my command' he whispers back before finally leaning in and pressing his lips on M/n's.

Fraudrins growls. 'How dare you have such moment Infront of my eyes!'

Meliodas glances at Fraudrin from the corner of his eyes before closing his eyes ignoring everyone watching. Both of them were enjoying each other presence which they missed dearly after a month of no contact.

M/n pulls back causing Meliodas to grumble as he tries to pull the taller one into another kiss. 'Meliodas, you have something to do' M/n says before standing up. The blond rolls his eyes before giving Fraudrin his full attention.

'And hurry up will you..' M/n adds as he takes a couple of steps back from the two.

'Our hatred's been festering for 3000 years.' Fraudrin speaks causing Meliodas to slightly turn his head around. The pain in the Demon's voice only gave the blond more satisfaction. 'While you were wallowing in your sentimental dreams for this stupid mage, we waited in the dark, burning for revenge against the Goddess race--' Meliodas starts to walk towards the Demon at a slow pace. '--Against you! Against Melony and above all against that Bastard of a mage'

Meliodas gently puts a hand on Fraudrins's cheek. 'It was the same for me honestly..' he says smiling, Fraudrin grunts in response looking over confused. 'I wouldn't insult M/n if I were you, his boyfriend is kinda overprotective' Meliodas states before gently slapping the Demon on his cheek, Fraudrin was sent flying to the side.

'Easy don't die yet..' Meliodas's smirk grows looking down at the Demon in disgust. 'I am a member of the Demon King's elite troops, the ten Commandments...' Fraudrin states whilst standing up, his hand over the wound on his shoulder.