We Call That Love

Diane gasps after the realization came into her mind. 'If this is 3000 years ago, that means it's about to stop!' she states causing Gowther to smile satisfied.

He chuckles putting his hand before his mouth. 'That's comforting, at least' he says shutting his eyes closed. 'It appears as though my death won't be for nothing'

Diane's eyes widened as she leans a bit forwards. 'Wait! You'll die?!' she shouts glancing at the other Gowther while doing so. Her eyes return to the blond. 'What are you gonna do? What about the Gowther doll?'

'And what's gonna happen to it after you're gone?'

Gowther hums turning to look beside him where the doll was standing, motionless. 'Mm. Ah, yes, about that. Auto-awake' he says making the pink-nette raise his head up.

'Good morning, Gowther' Demon Gowther says.

'Good morning to you, Gowther' Doll Gowther says back.

'Listen carefully' Demon Gowther says with a tiny smile. Doll Gowther stares at him in confusion and curiosity. 'As of this moment, your life is your own. You'll have to make your own decisions and exercise your own free will' he puts a hand on the doll's cheek. 'Though our level of intelligence is the same, emotionally, you're just like a baby'

A tear ran down Doll Gowther's face as he grabs the male's wrist. Diane gasps as more tears came out of the male's eyes. 'Please, don't go!' he begs leaning on the hand on his cheek. 'Don't leave me behind'

'Why? I don't get it. Are you leaving just because I'm a doll?' He asks as he covers his face with his hands. Trying to hide the ugly tears streaming down his cheeks.

Gowther sighs. 'Of course not, you're so much more than that' he says causing Doll Gowther to gasp. He removes his hands from his face. Other Gowther puts a hand on the Doll's chest, gently tapping on it 'Inside your chest beats a heart, not just an ordinary one. I filled it to the brim with magic'

'It's a gift. And this will be the first one' He says his eyes darting around in the sky as if looking for something or someone. 'I have another gift' he says causing other Gowther to furrow his eyebrows.

'Gowther!' the familiar voice rang through the air causing Diane and Doll Gowther to gasp. M/n dropped down from the sky standing right in front of the Demon. 'D-Do you have to go?' he asks dropping himself down on his knees.

'M/n, I'm glad you could come my dear friend' Gowther says putting a hand on the male's cheek. A huge gasp came from Diane, her not knowing M/n had any connections with the Demon. 'I have a favor to ask' he says.

M/n's gaze hardened as he nodded. 'Anything' he says standing and getting a hold of the older male's hand. He didn't want to say goodbye just yet.

Gowther smiles softly. 'I want you to care, love, and guide Gowther in the future' he says in a slightly demanding tone. M/n turns to look at the doll who stared at him with curiosity. It isn't the first time they met.

M/n let go of the Demon's hand. As he stared right into the demon's eyes. 'Be his friend, and guide him to the right path' he says, he nods at M/n who stayed silent. 'Whenever he begins to go astray, please be his moral compass'

Suddenly a smile appeared on the mage's face, his eyes shining with determination. The walks over to the pink-nette standing right in Infront of him. 'Please!' Gowther pleads as yet again tears begin to stream down his cheeks. M/n's eyes widened. 'I beg you. Please help me, guide me toward the right path' he says desperately causing M/n's heart to melt.

He puts a hand on the doll's cheek wiping his tears away. 'I'll do my best, Gowther, for both of you' he says. Gowther smiles engulfing M/n in a hug, holding him tight.

M/n begins to shower Gowther with compliments causing Diane to sweatdrop. 'he really didn't change'

'Diane..' Demon Gowther says returning his attention to the giant. 'Please, watch over them both for me, okay?' he asks. Diane's eyes dart around the male and the two hugging males. She nods happily. 'Leave it to me!'

'M/n! You're squeezing me too tight!' Gowther whines to the taller male. M/n shrugs hugging him even tighter.

M/n suddenly tenses up. He removes his arms from Gowther. 'Was this it? Do you need me for anything else?' M/n asks the real Gowther as he backs away from the Doll.

Gowther nods 'I see that you have somewhere else to be...' he says still smiling. M/n simply nods. 'Very well then, you can go.' he states with a small wave. M/n hesitantly opens his mouth before shutting it closed. He didn't want him to go, not yet.

'It was nice knowing you M/n' he says causing M/n's eyes to fill up with tears. 'It might sound strange, but I've always seen you as a son'

M/n nods giving him a half-hearted smile. 'The feeling is mutual'

He returns his gaze to the other Gowther for a second. 'I'll be back for you Gowther'

-

---

-

Meliodas sat against a tree, biting on his nails, nervously waiting for him to return. He wonders what would change between the two after he said what he wanted to say.

It'll be weird at first that's for sure. Meliodas also never had a girlfriend and let alone a boyfriend before. How was he supposed to act around him?

He didn't have any more time for that. Because by the time M/n was back, the quartet had to flee. And Meliodas didn't have the time to tell him how he really felt.

.

.

'I won't let you guys do this alone..' the mage says to his friends. 'I will fight them with you'

'You have nothing to do with this' Melony exclaims, trying to find a reason why he in gods name would put himself in so much danger just for their sake. 'Why go with us'

The goddess nods her eyes showing nothing but concern.

The mage shakes his head. 'I can't lose another friend and let alone two' he says.

Not again, he won't let another friend of his die. Not after the last death.

Melony groans frustrated but couldn't help but let a tiny smile appear. She runs forwards engulfing the male in a hug. 'Thank you..'

'If he's going then I'm going too' Meliodas states with a grin putting his hands on his hips. Elizabeth gasps tears gathering up in her eyes.

She giggles 'Thank you for wanting to help us' she says wiping her tears away.

Melony pulls away and she nods getting a hold of the goddess's hands.

Meliodas slowly approaches the mage. 'After this is done I'll tell you, I promise'

M/n smiles ruffling the blond's hair. 'I'll hold you to that' he says planting a kiss on the shorter's temple.

In the end, the demon ended up somewhere on a mountain. The holy war had ended and his sister laid down beside him.

Unconscious.

The goddess was next to her.

Dead

And M/n was nowhere in sight.

-----------------------------------------------------

Now we're back to the future!

Thank you for reading!

If there are any spelling mistakes please say so!

Season 4 Episode 6

Bye<3