A Meeting With The Unknown (2/2)

Wild ignored the looks of shock thrown his way, but honestly, how could he not? Someone actually knew his younger brother. Or at least he thinks they do. 'Hold on a second!' Wild's ears went up, showing both males his excitement. As if it wasn't already noticeable.

'Are you telling me that you know someone who looks like my handsome self?!'

Ban couldn't contain his laugh. 'Way more than just looks like you. Anyone with eyes could see it' he bends slightly forward still chuckling lightly. 'Seriously, you guys are practically clones'

It didn't take a second before tears started to pour out of Wild's eyes, he began to sob loudly making both Meliodas and Ban shut their ears with their hands.

Meliodas didn't seem amused, since he was already used to it. 'His wailing sounds exactly the same as Hawk's when he's got diarrhea' he states making the swine stop sobbing only to start again and this time even louder.

'I can't believe it!' He cries.

Ban uncovers his ears, wrapping his arms around his waist instead. 'My stomach hurts from laughing so much!' He says as he tries to catch his breath.

After a while, Wild stopped crying and decided to take them to his house. The swine promised Meliodas to tell him about Melony's whereabouts. Which he thought was a little suspicious, why couldn't he just tell them there?

The trio quickly arrived and much to their surprise his house was shaped like a swine just under a rocky mountain. Ban awed over the place when inside. The place was all swine themed. Swine shaped lamps, tables, chairs, and much more.

'Impressive! You carved out all this by yourself?' He asks while looking around fascinated. Meliodas was also very mesmerized since Wild's house was a literal tavern, and he owned a tavern. How could he not be impressed by such fine work?

'I did, and you all are my very first guests' Wild says taking some steps forward. 'No, actually, another world traveler was my first. Anyhow it's my personal masterpiece'

Both males went further inside, Meliodas holding a big smile on his face. 'This place really is amazing'

Ban sat down on a massive cushion formed like a swine and let out a laugh. 'This thing's super uncomfortable'

'I don't think it was made for sitting Ban...' Ban ignored him.

Wild went to get them something while both sat down by a table. When Wild came back he put two bowls of a weird green and warm liquid on the table. 'Drink up!'

'It's wart tea made from the warts on Big Breast's butt'

Meliodas deadpans. 'From Big breasts...'

Ban merely blinks. 'So this is butt-wart tea, huh?'

Both brought the bowls to their mouths, tasting the disgusting tea. Meliodas puts the bowl down and glances at Ban. 'It tastes just like Purgatory'

Ban nods. 'Yeah. I can't think of any other way to describe this'

Their attention turned to Wild who happily slurped his tea without any care. He put it down and hiccups making the two males confused. 'I can't believe that it's been over eight million years already since my dear brother Mild was taken.'

'As soon as he was born he was kidnapped by the Demon King. And I couldn't stop it. He was sent to a completely different world'

Meliodas hums and crosses his arms. 'So let's see. Hawk woke up in Britannia 16 years ago. If a minute there equates to a year in Purgatory, then the timeline does make sense...'