A Little Girl's Dream

3rd POV-

'One is in prison and the other is in Necropolis hmm' Meliodas thinks out loud. 'I'll check one out or the other'

'So that was it...' Gilthunder pauses for a second 'You wanted to know where the sins were, so you allowed me to knock you down... right?'

'Why don't we finish this another time?' Meliodas asks.

'I think not..' Gilthunder says as he strikes at meliodas numerous times. Meliodas dodges every attack easily. 

'See ya' Meliodas waves to Gilthunder. Diane picks gilthunder up. 'You heard the captain..some other time' Diane says throwing Gilthunder somewhere.

'Hey, thanks nice throw!' Meliodas smiles with gratitude. M/n runs up to Meliodas and hugs him tightly. 'You idiot, what were you thinking?' Meliodas hugs him back ignoring the pain on his shoulder 'Sorry..Sorry'

'Hey, who do you think you are kicking me like that!' shouts Hawk as he runs this way with Elizabeth by his side.

'You're not hurt, are you?' asks Elizabeth.

'No, we're fine'

'He's lying!.. He has a big wound on his shoulder' M/n says with a frown letting meliodas go. 'Sir meliodas you are injured!' Elizabeth says walking up to him. Diane glares at her. 'This? Oh, it's no big deal' Meliodas says more to M/n than to Elizabeth.

'You're bluffing look at all this blood!' M/n points at meliodas's wound. Elizabeth tries to touch his wound.

'Hey..Would you stop touching the captain already?' Diane says. 'Look he's got himself a boyfriend and a right handgirl so back off!' she glares. 'If he's hurt me M/n should take care of him.'

M/n sighs. 

'Hey! Aren't you guys forgetting something?' Hawk squeaks. 'I just got my butt kicked!'

Meliodas pats Hawk on his spareribs. 'Over here?'

'No those are my spareribs'

'Over here?'

'No those are my pork shoulders' Hawk says. 'Stop fooling around!'

BACK AT THE BOARHAT-

'Apparently, Ban the sin of greed is behind bars and King the sin of Sloth is already dead' Meliodas says as he and M/n sit on Diane's shoulder. 'You think that's true?'

'Well I'm not sure..' Diane says as she looks at her nails. 'After all, they are both really powerful' She shows the wanted poster of herself to m/n and meliodas. 'Look at what a sexy babe I am'

'But that's just a drawing' M/n states with a blank face. 'It's made up' 

Meliodas jumps off Diane unto Mama Hawk. 'Alright,' Meliodas looks at m/n. 'We should go to Baste Prison first to get Ban.'

'Okayyy' M/n yawns.

'Sounds good to me captain'

'But I don't think you should do this!' Elizabeth frowns. 'For now, I think that we should take care of your injuries'

'I agree' M/n says. ' Meliodas, I won't let you go out with such a big wound' Meliodas hugs M/n.

'This will make me feel better' M/n pats his head.

'C'mon m/n and Elizabeth..don't worry about me this is no big deal' he walks to the door. 'A little sleep and I'm good to go.' Meliodas stops. 'You can join me if you want m/n...Goodnight' He walks in and closes the door.

'I also wanna sleep...Goodnight' M/n goes inside and walks upstairs.

'Meliodas I'm coming in' No response. 'Mel?' M/n opens the door only to see meliodas passed out on the ground. 'Melio..das?'