To Our Captain

M/n watched as King and Gowther's combined attack hit Chandler and Nefertari leaving not only a crater on the ground but also two dead bodies.

The two sins high-fived, big smiles on their faces.

'looks like they didn't need my help' M/n thought crossing his arms while looking up at them. Both King and Gowther were in the air, Gowther sat on Hawk who had taken one of his special cubes to use his transpork abilities.

The mage teleported, now standing next to Gowther and Hawk in the air. 'Good job, you guys!' he exclaims reaching over and ruffling Gowther's hair with a small smile. The doll smiled back at him and nods.

'Don't cheer just yet! Look over there!' Hawk shouts as M/n looks away from his doll. His face hardened upon noticing a massive group of demons coming their way. 

'A whole bunch of demons are floating this way! So what are we supposed to do guys?!' Hawk shrieked earning a look from M/n. It wasn't a challenge at all, those low ranked demons were a piece of cake even for him who had only one fourth of his power right now

'Don't worry I've got this!' King shouts as his chastiefol turns into a bunch of little spears. 'Spirit spear chastiefol fifth configuration! Increase!' the spears quickly traveled over to the low ranked demons. 

But something was off. M/n squints his eyes before turning to the fairy alarmed. '...King I-'

'Back off King!' the pink nette shouts in his place, but it was too late. A full counter could be heard coming from ahead as King's spears make a turn before hitting him with twice the force.

His armor broke and he fell.

Hawk shrieks. 'Oh man! What's going on I'm so confused'

'How shameful. What a careless, clumsy, simple-minded attack that was' a deep male voice says, the demons disappear in a flash leaving only Chandler behind. 'However, I admit it packed quite a punch'

M/n furrowed his eyebrows, where was the other one. What was her name again?

'It ruined my makeup!' someone else shouts making M/n become alerted as he looked around, however, there wasn't anyone in sight. 'Keep your dog on a leash!' and then she appeared

That's when M/n felt a punch on his back. He got pushed back quite a bit, leaving Gowther alone with Chandler. The mage grits his teeth. 'Come out!' he whispers, glancing around his eyes searching for any movement.

A shadow. Anything.

'You know..' a voice whispered from his left side. He swung his staff, it hit nothing. 'I'm curious about the mage who tricked two gods' this time it came from his right. M/n didn't bother to attack.

'About the mage who battled them in order to save his kingdom' she whispers from behind him. The demon was about to punch him but M/n fastly turned around and caught her wrist.

The demon didn't falter.

'Stay curious' he whispers back, and she smirked. M/n gave her one back before mumbling something.

'Huh?' the demon mutters confused.

M/n shrugs. 'I said, exterminate ray'

The woman's eyes widened when M/n punched her in her stomach. 'Y-You bastard...' she coughed out and grunts when something hard and cold hit her back. It was his staff. The spell he muttered before came out of it making her fall and hit the ground.

M/n saw Gowther fall and he saw Chandler get closer to Elizabeth. He was about to leave but Nefertari blocked his path 'You can't leave yet..' the woman says not seeming bothered by his attack earlier.