Meliodas Vs The Ten Commandments

After the two eliminated their opponents, they decided to continue playing by themselves. The current score was 3-2 with M/n in the lead.

'Alright Melony, go on' M/n tells the girl and she nods. Melony bites her lips in concentration before slamming her sword on the rock. M/n watches the rock fly forwards until it's out of sight. The male closes his eyes searching for it. 'It landed just a centimeter after mine' he says before opening his eyes. Melony cheers at the statement 'Now it's three for me and three for you, how ab-'

The girl was interrupted by Taizoo who shouts, saying that Diane and King had won. M/n couldn't care less about their battle, however, Gowther's battle did worry him. Jericho seems to be shouting at the male making M/n want to rip her throat out. He didn't know what the yelling was about but was almost sure that Gowther said something to piss the female off.

M/n was curious, so the male walks up to the edge of the ring planning on flying or teleporting over there. He completely forgot about Gloxinias rules, that was until vines wrap themselves around his hands pulling him to the middle of the ring.

'What did I tell you?' Gloxinia huffs with a frustrated look on his face. M/n makes the vines burn away and shrugs. He doesn't care what the fairy wants. But he did stay making his close friends sigh in relief. M/n pulls a face of disbelief. 'You'll suck'

'Captain! What am I supposed to do?!' The Lion sin shouts asking for advice, however, Meliodas stays silent and M/n decides to step in. 'If you touch Gowther, I'll kill you myself!' M/n shouts, glaring daggers at the shorter male. Escanor shrieks and nods shakily not wanting to make him mad.

'M/n take it easy' Meliodas scolds his partner for the rudeness. In the meantime Escanor was growing bigger making M/n concerned for Gowther's safety. Escanor's clothes begin to rip apart as his body begins to grow at a high speed. His Sacred Treasure flies to his hands and a fake but as hot sun appears in the sky. M/n could feel the radiating heat and wasn't a fan of it.

He yet again tries to get out of the ring. Gloxinia, however, didn't show mercy this time, a vine goes right through his chest making the male spit out blood. Multiple people shouting his name could be heard coming from various mouths. M/n scoffs as he removes the vine from his chest. 'What a pain'

'Acting sucks'  Yes, M/n knew what was gonna happen but the male had to act how he normally would.

'M/n, trust me..wait' Melony mumbles as her glance at the fight hardened. Gowther sends an attack to Escanor and Escanor does the same. Or did he?

.

.

Meliodas and Melony step on the ground with a thud making the ground break slightly, tiny pieces of rocks flying everywhere. M/n teleports himself floating at his lover's side while Melony was standing on the other. 'Let's get started. It's time for the real festival!' Meliodas says blankly with a glare.

It was silent, Nobody moved.

Meliodas was the first one to strike, the male kicked droles incoming fist making the giant stumble back. Meliodas lands on his chest and runs up before punching the giant in his chin. M/n swings his staff and not a second later two of Drole's arms were on the ground. Adding to the attack Melony kicks him in the chest and he falls to the ground.

Meliodas jumps back as he faces away from the Commandments. Melony lands beside her brother but she kept looking at them. Drole licks his fingers. 'You anticipated this..' he says blankly, the male didn't even look surprised.

'Yeah, we've been waiting for this moment. For the chance to catch you off-guard and strike' Meliodas simply says and people begin to whisper among themselves. 'If we attacked you by myself head-on, you'd have your guard up and be ready for us, right? Under circumstances like that, there's no way we could win. To get you to let your defenses down, We came here as someone who just wanted to have a little fun with their friends' Meliodas explains and M/n who was standing dangerously close to the giant smirks. 'Of course, we never mentioned this plan to any of them' M/n continues and Drole turns to him. The giant tries to punch him only to have M/n teleport away. 'Cause, that magic eye of yours would've seen through that right away. And all we had to do was wait for you to leave yourselves exposed. Luckily, Escanor created the perfect opportunity.'